Application Cycle 2019-2020

After you pay your supplemental fee are you suppose to receive another e-mail stating your file is complete? 

I received the email that my CASPA was received. I also received a separate e-mail with my  receipt for my supplemental but nothing saying your application is complete. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lgfraz said:

Got an e-mail that my application was under review on 06/29... it says to allow 7-14 business days but based on everyone else, I'm hoping to hear back sooner!

Good luck to everyone and congrats to those with interviews already! 

When did you submit and pay your supplemental? 

2 hours ago, whatupmanh said:

did anyone receive an email after the “7-14 days” email that states that the application has passed the first phase of review? I havent seen any mention of that email in this forum yet, just want to see

I’ve seen some people mention that they did but I never got one after submitting my supplemental. I called admissions a week ago they said your not suppose to receive an email that says 7-14 days just and interview or rejection

On 7/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, whatupmanh said:

did anyone receive an email after the “7-14 days” email that states that the application has passed the first phase of review? I havent seen any mention of that email in this forum yet, just want to see

I received that email today! I first got the email from them confirming they received my CASPA app. Then one day later I got the email about the "7-14 days" email. Two days later I got the email about my application passing the first phase of review and it will be under further consideration for interview. Anybody else received this or know what the first phase is?

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Apingel said:

Hey guys! I am thinking of applying to this school but I noticed "inorganic chemistry" is a prerequisite for this school, but its not listed as a prereq on their website. Has anyone else encountered this, and how did you handle it? Thank you!

Inorganic chemistry is the same as general chemistry, which is required!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!! The invite came on 7/30, and I was verified 7/20-ish. I was surprised since Emory felt like a reach for me (my GRE quantitative scores are...not great) so I'm really excited for the opportunity! Just hoping to connect with some folks who are also interviewing that day. Are you waiting to hear?

Thanks!! The invite came on 7/30, and I was verified 7/20-ish. I was surprised since Emory felt like a reach for me (my GRE quantitative scores are...not great) so I'm really excited for the opportunity! Just hoping to connect with some folks who are also interviewing that day. Are you waiting to hear?

Yeah I’m still waiting to hear back! Feel like it’s a reach for me as well since I don’t have that many PCE hours. I submitted the beginning of July, but it feels like I’ve been waiting for much longer! Haha. Good luck with your interview!

Hey guys! I know I’m premature, but I’m interviewing September 6 and trying to wrap my head around fees and financial needs for the future(I over plan and over worry, what can I say?). I can only find a breakdown of year one on Emory’s website. Since the majority of year 2 is clinical I’m wondering if it’s the same as year one. Has anyone found a resource for this? Thanks in advance! 

On 8/9/2019 at 9:31 AM, bernaTN said:

I just received an invitation for 10/16 at 7:30am! They must be conducting many interview sessions.

Congrats, that's awesome! I think they are, I'd be interested to find out how many people they interview each year...but maybe not until after the interview is over... 😄

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 11:33 PM, jshatz29 said:

Update! I received my interview date today! Who all is interviewing 8/19?? I am so incredibly excited as Emory is my top program! I’d love to meet up with any of y’all who are interviewing on the same day!

I’m interviewing in October! Would you mind sharing how the interview went? What to expect from the multiple mini interviews? Hope it went well for you!