Application Cycle 2019-2020

Just now, cm05219 said:

I just got a call from Allan that my application is going to stay active & that a final decision will be made in November. So I guess I didn’t get denied yet. Did anyone else get this phone call?

Congrats to those who received acceptances!

I just got the same call..Not looking forward to waiting 2 more months though 😅

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, denisejean said:

Me too. I was so excited to get the call from Alan it took me a second to understand what he was saying haha. 

Same! So this doesn’t mean we’re on the waitlist right? I’m assuming that after the second “round” of interviews are done they are going to reevaluate some applications & make a decision if you’re waitlisted, accepted, etc.

27 minutes ago, cm05219 said:

Same! So this doesn’t mean we’re on the waitlist right? I’m assuming that after the second “round” of interviews are done they are going to reevaluate some applications & make a decision if you’re waitlisted, accepted, etc.

That is how he explained it to us during our interview. In November you could be accepted, waitlisted or.....well....you know. Best of luck! 

• Like 1

Guest y1tenorio

Got a call as well! So excited for next year and to have the opportunity to meet everyone! Congrats to everyone on their acceptance. And to everyone else, keep your head up!