Meharry School of Medicine

I was offered an interview, but sadly have to turn it down because I started a PA Program already. Meharry was my first choice but the deadline was way too late and I accepted an offer from a different school. I would have loved to attend an HBCU. I hope this will open a door for another deserving applicant. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was also offered an interview and had to turn it down. I just finished my first semester at a program closer to home. Meharry would have been an amazing school to attend. I hope this opens the door for others like us who want to attend HBCU's. Good luck to everyone interviewing! If you have any questions regarding interview tips, you can contact me!

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, al3000 said:

Wow! Congratulations to you and everyone else.  How is the program so far? @TrustMeImAPA29

PA school is very challenging. Stay on top of your studies and do not procrastinate. Study alone first, then find a study buddy (one who is extremely smart and does well on exams) and study with that person 1-on-1, then join a study group. Always review your notes the night before and the morning of the exam. Youtube videos will be your best friend, especially for pharmacology lol.

Remember to take care of your health. Eat a good diet, drink water, and try to exercise 1 or 2 days out the week. It helps fight fatigue and it helps your brain retain information.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, NENE5391 said:

Has anyone received interview invitations today?

Nope! I have a feeling that they will go deep into the waitlist. It's extremely late and I'm sure a lot of people have accepted spots in other programs. I would not be surprised if they need a day or two after the deadline to send out a second round of invites. 

• Like 1