Meharry School of Medicine

2 minutes ago, ytheros said:

Hi everyone, I've been calling both admissions and the director but have only gotten their voicemail. I was hoping to post back with some info so I've been trying over the past two weeks and nothing...I guess I will just keep calling. If anyone is able to reach them, an update here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for still trying to reach out! I hadn’t tried to call but I did email. At first I got an automated message which I’ve attached below. It had the same message that applicants for the 2021 class was saying they saw on the CASPA site. A few days later I received the second email I attached below saying they will get back to us regarding interviews. So I’m a little confused; I was gonna call but since you haven’t gotten any response I am not sure what else to do but continue waiting...

9C46DEB5-DF70-426C-86D5-B57872010FFA.png

37207229-D62E-4FAF-9B00-49F041940E5A.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@kmathis and others who applied in 2018 and were offered an interview in 2019 - here’s a link so we can all keep in contact without having to come back and forth to this post. 

You're invited to my new group 'MMC PAs To Be' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/57565394/ZJJl8Gb6

I look forward to conversing with you all. Here’s to THE BEST news in 2020. 

Edited by Mlogan
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 6:20 PM, Mlogan said:

Who are the ones who were offered an interview? Is there a group chat or can we create one for our unique updates and just being there to support one another during this interesting time?

Hi, I’m also a person selected to interview and would be interested in our own group 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HeyPA said:

Soooo..... when is the inaugural class expected to begin once selected? Are any applicants still being considered for that class or is everyone expected to reapply? And when is their accreditation meeting scheduled to happen in 2020? 

Soooo long story short...we don’t know cuz they don’t know. We’ve been told that we’re still being considered and as of now don’t have to reapply to MMC. Not sure when the accreditation meeting is set to happen but there’s one in March, June, and September 2020. Hope this helps !

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, PrePA97 said:

Any updates ?

No. I called a few months back and left a voicemail. Nobody returned my call. 
According to ARC-PA they are on one of the Applicant Programs so they’re probably trying for a 3rd time now to receive accreditation. At this point, they pretty much left everyone in the dark from 2 cycles ago. I wouldn’t bother applying to the program and giving them more money  to only be ignored.