Meharry School of Medicine

24 minutes ago, Reneefermin16 said:

I received an email that they will not be interviewing prior to receiving provisional accreditation. On the website it says that the meeting to determine their status is not until September of this year. 

Oh wow, seems kind of late given that their anticipated start date for the inaugural class is January of next year. 

Edited by Biaboyd345

24 minutes ago, Gabriella12 said:

I was emailed this... best of luck to everyone 😊

Greetings, 
We will notify all applicants of their status and interview dates after the July 4th holiday.

@Gabriella12 Question! Did they send you that randomly? Or did you email them prior to the response?

@Biaboyd345 Yes girl! Same! Praying, Praying, Praying. When in doubt keep praying. For those of us that do receive rejection letters just stay positive and know God has even bigger plans for you. Good luck to all applicants! Wish they could just accept everyone. 😞

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gabriella12 said:

I was emailed this... best of luck to everyone 😊

Greetings, 
We will notify all applicants of their status and interview dates after the July 4th holiday.

Thanks for the update! Curious as to how many would still accept an interview offer with it being a few months after the new application cycle.

1 hour ago, ApplicantNo19 said:

Thanks for the update ! I applied to more programs this cycle, and I did not see Meharry on CASPA. I believe the Applicant pool has remained the same from last cycle.

Good Luck to everyone this cycle!

I believe that Meharry is listed under the “future programs” tab when you search for a program! The deadline isn’t until March of 2020 for the next applicant pool so i don’t think their CASPA is open yet!

Hi everyone, I’ve just been notified by admissions that final interview decisions will be emailed out by the end of next week. Just thought I’d let everyone know! 🙂 

Out of curiosity, did anyone submit their application without a LOR from a professor? I have 2 from MDs and 2 from PAs but none from an educator. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, crcrown said:

thanks for the update! Last cycle, I submitted with letters from a MD and 2 PAs.

Okay, I was just wondering since on their site it states letters should be from 1 healthcare provider, 1 educator, and 1 from a person that can attest to personal character and work ethic. 

I wasn’t sure if not submitting one from a professor would deter any chance of getting an interview or not. Hoping not!

23 minutes ago, Biaboyd345 said:

Hi everyone! Was curious if anyone knew if Meharry was accepting application updates? 

I gave an update in May but was given this response Thank you for your continued interest in program. We are not able to accept updates to applications on record.  

• Like 1