2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone emailed with questions and if so, have they been timely with responses? I, unfortunately, somehow overlooked the area to upload a photo on the Checklist and have just now done so. I reached out to the paadmit email they gave us. My supplemental otherwise was submitted on 7/7. I hope this has not somehow put a substantial hold on my application! 

@BLfuturePA I also didnt upload a photo (just did it now to be safe) but in the supplemental portal I've always had "0 unsubmitted forms" I think the photo might have been an optional item. I dont think I would have gotten the "The Wake Forest PA secondary application form that you just completed has been successfully submitted and time-stamped" on 6/16 if I had missed a required portion. Let us know if you hear anything, hopefully others havent overlooked that section 

1 minute ago, hannahczaj said:

@BLfuturePA I also didnt upload a photo (just did it now to be safe) but in the supplemental portal I've always had "0 unsubmitted forms" I think the photo might have been an optional item. I dont think I would have gotten the "The Wake Forest PA secondary application form that you just completed has been successfully submitted and time-stamped" on 6/16 if I had missed a required portion. Let us know if you hear anything, hopefully others havent overlooked that section 

Thank you for your feedback! I was thinking the same thing about the 0 submitted forms and also the completion email. I guess just nervous! I was required to attach photos for other applications and could not believe I just entirely overlooked that part! Best of luck to you! 

1 hour ago, BLfuturePA said:

Thank you for your feedback! I was thinking the same thing about the 0 submitted forms and also the completion email. I guess just nervous! I was required to attach photos for other applications and could not believe I just entirely overlooked that part! Best of luck to you! 

I also didn’t see that portion until now!! I uploaded a photo to be safe as well but please let us know what their response is; good luck to both of you! ?

Has anyone else been receiving an "Access Denied" page whenever they go back to their secondary? I was able to submit mine almost two months ago but when I go back to my account I can't view anything except for the home page and therefore can't add a picture if we actually need to upload one... I had emailed Wake Forest a while ago and never heard back. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem!

2 hours ago, courtwilson said:

Has anyone else been receiving an "Access Denied" page whenever they go back to their secondary? I was able to submit mine almost two months ago but when I go back to my account I can't view anything except for the home page and therefore can't add a picture if we actually need to upload one... I had emailed Wake Forest a while ago and never heard back. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem!

I ran into that problem and then realized it was because I was clicking the wrong link! There were two links in the email and you have to click the second one to be able to access it

On 9/16/2018 at 6:06 PM, BLfuturePA said:

I received an email after confirming my interview date that a photo should be uploaded 5 days before the interview! I don't think it is necessary until you interview cause I didn't have anything uploaded until I received that email.

22 hours ago, prePA21 said:

I received an email after confirming my interview date that a photo should be uploaded 5 days before the interview! I don't think it is necessary until you interview cause I didn't have anything uploaded until I received that email.

Thank you for this insight! Good luck in your interview!!

On 9/22/2018 at 11:03 AM, Allie171965 said:

Does anyone know how many interviewees are typically at each interview session? 

4 hours ago, SDPA19 said:

I just received an interview for October 10th! Good luck to everyone. It looks like i'll be meeting a few of you guys. Anyone know how many candidates are at each interview day?

I will also be at the October 10th session! But to answer your question, according to a current student, there is usually about 28 candidates at each interview (historically), but they said that there may be fewer this year. Take that with a grain of salt lol. I look forward to meeting you on the 10th!

Archived