2018-2019 Cycle

Received an email on Friday (10/26) that I was wait-listed from the 10/15 interview date. I'm a first-time applicant with a relatively low gpa, and WF is my dream program, so I'm extremely happy with my position on the waitlist- especially since I felt my nerves got the best of me during my individual interview.  .... Best of luck to everyone who still has interviews! 

On 10/26/2018 at 9:09 AM, Allie123 said:

I just accepted an interview invite for November 14th! I am so excited! Is anyone else interviewing this date? Also, does anyone have any hotel recommendations? 

Hey Allie,

I'm interviewing on the 14th as well! Do you want to get together the day before? I'm coming from the west coast and am currently trying to figure out flights/hotels.

Julie ☺

Edited by Jaydee

15 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Hey Allie,

I'm interviewing on the 14th as well! Do you want to get together the day before? I'm coming from the west coast and am currently trying to figure out flights/hotels.

Julie ☺

Hey Allie and Julie, 

I’m also interviewing on the 14th! I would love to get together the day before. My flight gets in around noon so maybe get together around dinner time. 

Alex ? 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, doseofdelao said:

Hey Allie and Julie, 

I’m also interviewing on the 14th! I would love to get together the day before. My flight gets in around noon so maybe get together around dinner time. 

Alex ? 

Hi Julie and Alex! 

I land at around 7:15 pm and would love to get together once I am there. ? 

Allie

• Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, shelbysh said:

I received an interview for 12/5. Super excited! Anyone else interviewing at this time? 

Hi! Thanks for sharing this! I submitted my supplemental sort of late, 3rd week of September and am waiting for an interview. Glad to know that there is still a chance for a December one! If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your supplemental? 

On 11/13/2018 at 7:50 AM, ppatel said:

Hi! Thanks for sharing this! I submitted my supplemental sort of late, 3rd week of September and am waiting for an interview. Glad to know that there is still a chance for a December one! If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your supplemental? 

I submitted the supplemental the day it was due. 

For all of you still to interview and interested in Boone, strongly recommend making the drive up to Boone after the interview. Was worth the trip to look around, see the new building and drink coffee at a place called Stick Boy. Gave me some good material for imagining my future there! 🙂

Also, the Holiday Inn Express (the one 5 minutes away) was great. It was quiet, they had decent free breakfast, and they shuttled me to and from the interview!

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2018 at 6:28 PM, awats said:

Has anyone created an accepted students page for the Boone campus yet?? I can’t seem to find one

If you go back to NORTH CAROLINA Wake Forest, just below the 2018-2019 Cycle there's a thread from 11/5 with a link to an accepted students Facebook page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kt901 said:

If you go back to NORTH CAROLINA Wake Forest, just below the 2018-2019 Cycle there's a thread from 11/5 with a link to an accepted students Facebook page.

Yes, thank you! One was created one shortly after I posted that question, lol! Have you been accepted to Boone?? 

On 11/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, Kt901 said:

For all of you still to interview and interested in Boone, strongly recommend making the drive up to Boone after the interview. Was worth the trip to look around, see the new building and drink coffee at a place called Stick Boy. Gave me some good material for imagining my future there! 🙂

Also, the Holiday Inn Express (the one 5 minutes away) was great. It was quiet, they had decent free breakfast, and they shuttled me to and from the interview!

Boone is SOOO beautiful especially this time of year. I went to App State! I recommend Higher Grounds Coffee Shop and The Local was my favorite place to eat up there! 

Edited by hannahczaj
typo