2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, 

i submitted my supplemental on 8/29 and have not heard back... 

and I just realized that you have to upload picture of yourself...? 

Have you guys uploaded the picture?

And Is there anybody who has not heard back from the program?

I am afraid that I messed up the whole application process by not uploading the picture...

Any information will help.

thank you so much! 

1 hour ago, Ahhan said:

Hi guys, 

i submitted my supplemental on 8/29 and have not heard back... 

and I just realized that you have to upload picture of yourself...? 

Have you guys uploaded the picture?

And Is there anybody who has not heard back from the program?

I am afraid that I messed up the whole application process by not uploading the picture...

Any information will help.

thank you so much! 

When I first applied, I did not upload a photo to my application either. I honestly missed that section of the application! It was only when they extended an interview invite to me that they asked me to upload a pic to my application. So I wouldn’t stress too much about the picture. I’m sure uploading it now would be ok, too! Hope this helps! 

49 minutes ago, awats said:

When I first applied, I did not upload a photo to my application either. I honestly missed that section of the application! It was only when they extended an interview invite to me that they asked me to upload a pic to my application. So I wouldn’t stress too much about the picture. I’m sure uploading it now would be ok, too! Hope this helps! 

Thank you so much!! My heart dropped when I saw that today 😭 I really appriciate your reply!! 

Hey! Good luck on your upcoming interview ☺️ Wake has over 1200 clinical sites! Tons to choose from. There are only a few states (e.g. 2-3 Colorado and the others I can’t recall) where there is an issue with licensing etc. but the other 48-49 states are all game. There was even a few people who did rotations in Hawaii which I thought was awesome! During the interview they stressed they are willing to go through hoops to get you where you would like to be. You must do at least 2-3 rotations out of the 10 that are within 1-2 hours of Winston. You must also do 1 at Baptist! Wake really wants you to thrive and wants your experience to be authentic and unique to you! This was a MAJOR pro to why I ultimately decided to accept a seat at their program 🙂 I hope this helps! Also during the morning there will presentations given by faculty and staff concerning their specialty (e.g. clinical director, financial aid admin, didactic director etc.). I went in with questions and thought that was helpful as I knew I would not remember everything once I was there!

4 hours ago, rayofsunshine94 said:

Hey! Good luck on your upcoming interview ☺️ Wake has over 1200 clinical sites! Tons to choose from. There are only a few states (e.g. 2-3 Colorado and the others I can’t recall) where there is an issue with licensing etc. but the other 48-49 states are all game. There was even a few people who did rotations in Hawaii which I thought was awesome! During the interview they stressed they are willing to go through hoops to get you where you would like to be. You must do at least 2-3 rotations out of the 10 that are within 1-2 hours of Winston. You must also do 1 at Baptist! Wake really wants you to thrive and wants your experience to be authentic and unique to you! This was a MAJOR pro to why I ultimately decided to accept a seat at their program 🙂 I hope this helps! Also during the morning there will presentations given by faculty and staff concerning their specialty (e.g. clinical director, financial aid admin, didactic director etc.). I went in with questions and thought that was helpful as I knew I would not remember everything once I was there!

Thank you so much! This was very helpful 

On 11/27/2018 at 11:30 AM, MegZ95 said:

Hi guys! Has anyone heard back from the Nov 14th interview? I know it’s supposed to be 2-3 weeks until we hear but I’m getting anxious!

I was in that interview as well and have not heard back either. I'm very nervous as well! Wishing you the best of luck! 

It is a long wait on the waitlist after interviewing early in September. I am just waiting to start to hear about movement on the waitlist. If there are any fellow waitlisters out there shoot out a post so we can know things are starting to move.

I know they will not give us a rank until mid February, but after reading through previous year's posts I found some people being accepted off the waitlist in December and January.

Archived