2018-2019 Cycle

6 minutes ago, JohnnyLAX9 said:

Does anybody know if we are supposed to bring a resume or our transcripts to the interview?

I know I have seen some schools that have required this but I can't remember if Wake Forest is one of those schools. I have looked through all of my emails and I haven't seen anything about it but I just wanted to ask to make sure.

Not necessary however it is a nice touch to bring a portfolio, I did although it was neither asked for or required! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SDPA19 said:

I was just wait-listed from the 10/10 interview. Which I am completely okay with! I loved everything about the program! Has anyone been accepted from 10/10??

3 hours ago, Allie171965 said:

Just received an email that I am on the wait-list. Does anyone have any idea what the odds are of getting offered a seat off of the wait-list? 

I was waitlisted today from 10/10 as well

3 hours ago, Allie171965 said:

Just received an email that I am on the wait-list. Does anyone have any idea what the odds are of getting offered a seat off of the wait-list? 

I looked on the forum for last year's cycle and there were over 100 candidates on the wait-list when someone called in March. So, it all depends on where you fall. The wait-list email says that we can call and ask for our position on the wait-list in February.  Good luck!

• Like 1

I received an acceptance call this morning for the Winston-Salem campus. I am beside myself. Someone won close to a billion dollars today, but I got into Wake Forest- I won. My life is changing and my dreams are coming true. 

I interviewed on 10/8, but was rescheduled from the 9/17 interview that was canceled due to the hurricane- for those of you watching the timeline like I have been.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1