2018-2019 Cycle

1 hour ago, EKM987 said:

For anyone who has already interviewed: for the IBL practice, would it be beneficial to study/ go over some anatomy and physiology? 

No it is not necessary. They just want to show you what a typical IBL looks like and see how well you work with others. The IBL system is not for everyone so they want to give you a taste so you can make a smart decision.

2 hours ago, awats said:

Extremely happy to say that I got the call from Elise yesterday morning (10/5) that I am accepted! Interviewed on 9/12 so it was a little more than 3 weeks notice. Will be studying at the Boone campus ? Good luck to everyone!! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students Facebook page? Can't wait to meet some of you!

Congrats! Anybody else hear back? I guess no news is good news unless it is a phone call.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 9:00 AM, awats said:

Extremely happy to say that I got the call from Elise yesterday morning (10/5) that I am accepted! Interviewed on 9/12 so it was a little more than 3 weeks notice. Will be studying at the Boone campus ? Good luck to everyone!! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students Facebook page? Can't wait to meet some of you!

Would you mind sharing your stats?

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 7:35 AM, romerore said:

Got the call on 10/5 for an interview and signed up for the 11/5 interview date. Looking forward to meeting everyone! And if anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Don't stress too much. Very welcoming. Thorough explanation of the program throughout the interview day to make sure the program fits you ?

Congrats to everyone who has received an interview and/or acceptance! I'm a first year student and can honestly say without hesitation that I'm grateful to be a Wake Forest PA student every single day. Shoot me a PM if you have specific questions! For those still waiting, don't get discouraged. Lots of my classmates didn't hear of their acceptance until late Winter/early Spring. 

Edited by needmorecoffee
  • Like 1

I think I might still be dreaming, but... I got the call on 10/11 that I've been accepted!! I interviewed last week and was shocked to see Winston-Salem pop up on my phone since they told us it would be around 3 weeks. For anyone interviewing, enjoy the day and be yourself. This was the best interview day I've had by far.

So awesome!! Congratulations! What day did you interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone who as interviewed sent a formal thank you note via mail? I would love to do so, but just want to make sure that I have the appropriate mailing address for the program.  If anyone has spoken to the faculty about what the mailing address would be and would like to share it with me, please DM me or reply- just so I don't hound Elise with yet another email. Thanks in advance!

Does anybody know if we are supposed to bring a resume or our transcripts to the interview?

I know I have seen some schools that have required this but I can't remember if Wake Forest is one of those schools. I have looked through all of my emails and I haven't seen anything about it but I just wanted to ask to make sure.