28 minutes ago, asouth said:

Has anyone been able to access the supplemental application, or has received it?

Yes! They sent the supplemental application to me on May 24th, and I just submitted mine 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, TaylorASU2017 said:

Yes! They sent the supplemental application to me on May 24th, and I just submitted mine 

How was it? From previous threads it looks like the supplemental was quite challenging.

12 hours ago, asar13 said:

How was it? From previous threads it looks like the supplemental was quite challenging.

There’s about 8 essay questions, which I didn’t think they were too hard. They only give you 2000 characters for each answer 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, TaylorASU2017 said:

Taylor so happy to see you're applying again!!! hope to interview with you again! Sorry you didnt get it last year! I too just got my supplemental and submitted it as well for anyone who needs to know

54 minutes ago, TBar2sek said:

Taylor so happy to see you're applying again!!! hope to interview with you again! Sorry you didnt get it last year! I too just got my supplemental and submitted it as well for anyone who needs to know

So happy you are too!!! I really hope we do! This year I made sure to apply a lot earlier than last year so hopefully that increases our chance!

6 hours ago, marissajanel said:

Received the supplemental on June 1st, submitted it last night (June 4th). Let me know if anyone hears anything!

How long did it take for you to receive it?

Hi All. I was waitlisted last cycle and just got my supplemental yesterday. I too am getting my stuff in WAY earlier than last year (though not as early as some of you :)) For those of you that are reapplicants-- how much did you alter your essays on the supp from last year? Did you stick to the same theme or totally switch it up?

27 minutes ago, beva303 said:

Hi All. I was waitlisted last cycle and just got my supplemental yesterday. I too am getting my stuff in WAY earlier than last year (though not as early as some of you :)) For those of you that are reapplicants-- how much did you alter your essays on the supp from last year? Did you stick to the same theme or totally switch it up?

I’m going to be honest, for some i just changed a little bit because there is fewer characters allowed than last year and I felt there wasn’t anything I could add. For some of them, I redid the entire essay because that part of my life had changed over the year! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TaylorASU2017 said:

I’m going to be honest, for some i just changed a little bit because there is fewer characters allowed than last year and I felt there wasn’t anything I could add. For some of them, I redid the entire essay because that part of my life had changed over the year! 

Thank you for this!! Exactly where I am at too. WFSM is my dream school, but definitely the MOST in depth supp app that I have encountered. I am almost "essayed" out ?

3 hours ago, beva303 said:

Thank you for this!! Exactly where I am at too. WFSM is my dream school, but definitely the MOST in depth supp app that I have encountered. I am almost "essayed" out ?

You’re welcome! I was waitlisted too, and I totally understand lol 

Joining this thread as an applicant to Wake this year! I am also still waiting for my email with supplemental application info! Good luck to all of you! 

Hello all! Applying for the first time this year. Does anyone know the timeline for hearing about interviews or rejection? I am in the waiting game now and obsessing about my application. Lol

On 6/18/2018 at 8:26 PM, hea1992 said:

I just submitted my supplemental application. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Hi!! How long after your CASPA app was verified did you receive your email with supplemtal info?