2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you that have interviewed or are interviewing, have you already booked your hotel?  I'm debating which to pick, so I was hoping someone may have some tips?  And for those of you interviewing on Oct 3rd, do you guys want to get together the day/evening before just to meet and greet?  

6 minutes ago, LiveLovePA said:

For those who just recently received interviews, congrats!! If you don't mind sharing when you submitted your supplemental, that would be very helpful for many of us who are still waiting to hear back. Thank you in advance! 

I submitted my supplemental on June 30 and it was confirmed on July 6th. 

1 hour ago, LiveLovePA said:

For those who just recently received interviews, congrats!! If you don't mind sharing when you submitted your supplemental, that would be very helpful for many of us who are still waiting to hear back. Thank you in advance! 

I submitted my supplemental on June 15th and received an interview invite on Sept 14th. 

1 hour ago, LiveLovePA said:

I submitted my supplemental July 18 and received an interview invite September 18!

5 hours ago, AEM59681 said:

For those of you that have interviewed or are interviewing, have you already booked your hotel?  I'm debating which to pick, so I was hoping someone may have some tips?  And for those of you interviewing on Oct 3rd, do you guys want to get together the day/evening before just to meet and greet?  

Hey,

I think I’m going to be coming in the night before and staying with a friend. Still sorting out the details, but if I get in at a decent hour, I’d love to catch up! 

On 9/27/2018 at 5:37 PM, AEM59681 said:

On 9/27/2018 at 11:10 PM, AnneDPAApplicant said:

Hey,

I think I’m going to be coming in the night before and staying with a friend. Still sorting out the details, but if I get in at a decent hour, I’d love to catch up! 

I'm interviewing Oct 3rd too, staying in a Best Western right in W-S. I would love to meet up with you guys on tuesday!

On 9/30/2018 at 1:29 PM, Allie171965 said:

I'm interviewing Oct 3rd too, staying in a Best Western right in W-S. I would love to meet up with you guys on tuesday!

On 9/27/2018 at 11:10 PM, AnneDPAApplicant said:

Hey,

On 9/27/2018 at 5:37 PM, AEM59681 said:

hey guys! congrats on getting interviews! I'm also interviewing 10/3 and flying in tomorrow around noon. I'm staying at Fairfield downtown. I would be down for a meet up! 

2 hours ago, icjerseyveeb324 said:

hey guys! congrats on getting interviews! I'm also interviewing 10/3 and flying in tomorrow around noon. I'm staying at Fairfield downtown. I would be down for a meet up! 

I’m going to be coming in later than expected (probably around 9:30pm,10pm) and staying at the Hawthorne. I figure that will be too late for meeting up, but I hope you guys can meet up! 

On 10/2/2018 at 5:55 PM, amandacooksey said:

I interviewed September 12th and I still haven't heard anything. They said 2-3 weeks, which would be tomorrow so i'll let you guys know! Congrats to everyone interviewing, good luck!! It was really relaxed and they are all super friendly and really just want to get to know who you are. 

Have you heard back? Sounds like it's past 3 weeks ?

Extremely happy to say that I got the call from Elise yesterday morning (10/5) that I am accepted! Interviewed on 9/12 so it was a little more than 3 weeks notice. Will be studying at the Boone campus ? Good luck to everyone!! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students Facebook page? Can't wait to meet some of you!

Archived