2018-2019 Cycle

On 8/23/2018 at 6:06 PM, beva303 said:

I received a call this miring to interview!! Could not have been more excited to see Winston/Salem come up on my caller ID. I will be interviewing on 9/17. Would anyone interviewing that Monday want to get together on Sunday for lunch or early dinner?

Hey congrats and same! I would definitely be down to meet up ?

On 8/23/2018 at 3:06 PM, beva303 said:

I received a call this miring to interview!! Could not have been more excited to see Winston/Salem come up on my caller ID. I will be interviewing on 9/17. Would anyone interviewing that Monday want to get together on Sunday for lunch or early dinner?

Got a call yesterday for a 9/17 interview! I submitted my supplemental a little later (late June). Would love to meet up for early dinner the day before with some other people interviewing that date!

Edited by CAPrePA94

1 minute ago, CAPrePA94 said:

Got a call yesterday for a 9/17 interview! I submitted my supplemental a little later (late June). Would love to meet up for early dinner the day before with some other people interviewing that date!

Thanks for disclosing when you submitted your supplemental.  I submitted mine June 30th, so I've been wondering (though I realize it's an exercise in futility) if they've decided not to interview me.  Anyway, time will tell.  Best of luck and the upcoming interview!!

1 minute ago, AEM59681 said:

Thanks for disclosing when you submitted your supplemental.  I submitted mine June 30th, so I've been wondering (though I realize it's an exercise in futility) if they've decided not to interview me.  Anyway, time will tell.  Best of luck and the upcoming interview!!

You're welcome! Thank you so much and best of luck to you as well!

Is anyone interviewing on the 12th concerned about the incoming hurricane? I'll be driving down from Virginia and I think I should be fine leaving Wednesday after the interview but I just wanted to check! I think we should be clear because I *think* it's suppose to make landfall on the lower coast on Thursday? 

I am interviewing on the 12th and also a little nervous about this. I am also driving from Virginia as well so not concerned about myself, just a little worried they may cancel. I might give them a call tomorrow morning to confirm the interview will still be taking place. Per the Wake Forest website, they have not cancelled classes and Winston-Salem is not supposed to be feeling effects until Thursday night. 

• Upvote 1

I am scheduled to interview Monday the 17th, but was booked to fly in on Saturday and am now scrambling to see if I can make it into NC before the storm hits. I emailed with Elise today and as of now they are planning on holding interviews on Monday. Fingers crossed that everyone is able to travel safely. Anyone else interviewing on 9/17 rebooking?

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, beva303 said:

I am scheduled to interview Monday the 17th, but was booked to fly in on Saturday and am now scrambling to see if I can make it into NC before the storm hits. I emailed with Elise today and as of now they are planning on holding interviews on Monday. Fingers crossed that everyone is able to travel safely. Anyone else interviewing on 9/17 rebooking?

I was also scheduled for the 17th, but got an email that it would be canceled. I rescheduled for October 8th!