National Campaign

17 minutes ago, camoman1234 said:

I go to state chapter meetings monthly and never have heard a thing.

Because the AAPA released them about a week ago. They aren’t even all done yet to my knowledge.

March 9th on Facebook:

Today at the Leadership and Advocacy Summit (LAS), AAPA unveiled a suite of advertisements for constituent organizations to use to broaden the general public’s awareness and understanding of the PA profession. 

The new tools and resources will be available online at the end of the month so stay tuned for more information! In the meantime, check out the campaign’s microsite: YourPACan.org.

10 hours ago, LT_Oneal_PAC said:

Because the AAPA released them about a week ago. They aren’t even all done yet to my knowledge.

March 9th on Facebook:

Today at the Leadership and Advocacy Summit (LAS), AAPA unveiled a suite of advertisements for constituent organizations to use to broaden the general public’s awareness and understanding of the PA profession. 

The new tools and resources will be available online at the end of the month so stay tuned for more information! In the meantime, check out the campaign’s microsite: YourPACan.org.

Oh awesome! Well that makes me feel better. I will bring it up at the next state meeting next week. Thanks for the info man. Glad to see AAPA helping "US" move this profession forward.

5 minutes ago, Marinejiujitsu said:

The #1 most promising job for millenials make me feel worse about my profession emoji54.png

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yup, does that mean that if you are a pa and a millennial you still have to live in your parent's basement? :)

It's nice but I hate how they cited statistics with NPs. I really think we need not be associated with them. Make a mark on our own! I know the studies involve both of us but to me it tends to water down how "great" we are if we are mentioned in the same breath as another profession. Like it says "just as good or just like a..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Archived