WEST VIRGINIA University of Charleston 2017-2018 Cycle

Please don't lose faith! Someone in the class ahead of me told me that they took ~1/3 of their class from the waitlist. Know that it was extremely difficult for them to make their decisions between waitlist or acceptance.

Don't feel dismayed if you don't hear anything for a while either. It's tough because our admission process is so early compared to other programs, so oftentimes people will choose to go to a program closer to their home/ more desirable to them. We had like 3-4 people in my class find out they got in late December.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OaklandU Needs PA Program said:

Close to half? That would mean 25 of the 30 accepted students would decide to drop their seat. I find that hard to believe.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

True. But it's also very possible that the people they end up inviting from the waitlist will already have accepted a seat elsewhere. When you look at it that way it's not so hard to believe they go through about half their waitlist. Nobody should lose hope!

Archived