WEST VIRGINIA University of Charleston 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Jdabrowski said:

Does anyone interviewing this week want to meet up tomorrow (tuesday) and get dinner or anything?

Hi, I would be glad to! I'm not sure the exact time I'll be in tomorrow but feel free to send me an email at: volkr@mail.gvsu.edu

Hope to hear from you,

Ryan 

16 hours ago, athompson said:

Are either of you staying at the Four Points? If so, would you want to grab a shuttle together tomorrow?

Hi, I drove here so I will probably drive to campus. If you would like a ride, you're welcome to ride along! Feel free to send me an email. 

10 hours ago, DStillwagon said:

Last year, it was somewhat common for one or two applicants to be accepted from each session. I'm not sure if anyone has been accepted this year. 

When I interviewed August 22&23, Pam mentioned that 16 people were accepted already 

10 hours ago, DStillwagon said:

Last year, it was somewhat common for one or two applicants to be accepted from each session. I'm not sure if anyone has been accepted this year. 

When I interviewed August 22&23, Pam mentioned that 16 people were accepted already 

Archived