WEST VIRGINIA University of Charleston 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, workinprogress2017 said:

I was just accepted off the waitlist today! Just wanted to let everyone who is waitlisted-- it is definitely possible! 

On another note, is there a Facebook group available for those who have paid their deposit? Wanted to start looking into living arrangements etc.

Congratulations! It’s a great program and I know the rest of us are hoping to join you :) do you mind me asking what time you got your waitlist email?

5 minutes ago, BlueHenPA16 said:

Congratulations! It’s a great program and I know the rest of us are hoping to join you :) do you mind me asking what time you got your waitlist email?

Yes, I hope you all get good news :) No problem! I actually got a phone call at around 3:10 CDT. I was at work but got a voicemail letting me know to call Pam Carden back!

6 hours ago, workinprogress2017 said:

I was just accepted off the waitlist today! Just wanted to let everyone who is waitlisted-- it is definitely possible! 

On another note, is there a Facebook group available for those who have paid their deposit? Wanted to start looking into living arrangements etc.

Yea. Look for UCPAP class of 2020. You need to be accepted by the admin though. It'll probably take a day or so.

16 hours ago, workinprogress2017 said:

Yes, I hope you all get good news :) No problem! I actually got a phone call at around 3:10 CDT. I was at work but got a voicemail letting me know to call Pam Carden back!

When did you receive your email about you making it on the waitlist?! Also, CONGRATS ON GETTNG ACCEPTED!!!

14 hours ago, karhorn said:

When did you receive your email about you making it on the waitlist?! Also, CONGRATS ON GETTNG ACCEPTED!!!

Thanks so much! I actually didn't get an email about it, I just got a missed phone call/voicemail. I called back 10 minutes later and Pam let me know! At that point, she sent me an email with more information about the next steps. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! Good luck :) 

On 10/27/2017 at 6:59 PM, workinprogress2017 said:

Thanks so much! I actually didn't get an email about it, I just got a missed phone call/voicemail. I called back 10 minutes later and Pam let me know! At that point, she sent me an email with more information about the next steps. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! Good luck :) 

I think we are all wondering what time you got your waitlist email on 9/20 (there is a theory that the order we received our waitlist emails on 9/20 is the order we are on the waitlist), not what time you got the call that you were moved off the waitlist and accepted. 

Archived