West Virginia University 2020-2021 cycle

7 hours ago, rhudy42 said:

That’s awesome! What was the interview like? Good luck!!

Thanks! It was two interviewers who asked like 10 questions they ask everyone, then a few questions personal to your application, then you get to ask them questions. It was like 40 minutes long, but you get a whole hour slot. It was virtual. 

1 hour ago, Imani said:

Thanks! It was two interviewers who asked like 10 questions they ask everyone, then a few questions personal to your application, then you get to ask them questions. It was like 40 minutes long, but you get a whole hour slot. It was virtual. 

Awesome. Thank you! If you don’t mind me asking was it an individual interview or group?

On 7/11/2020 at 9:57 PM, Imani said:

Congrats! How long did they tell you in advance that you would be getting an interview? 

1 hour ago, PrePAneb said:

Congrats! How long did they tell you in advance that you would be getting an interview? 

They emailed 4 days before my interview the offer. I had the day off and had no plans so I just decided to do it then. They have interviews every Friday this month that I could have signed up for. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rhudy42 said:

Were you surprised by any of the questions or would you say they were pretty general?

Sis, I would love to help you, but you are also my direct competition, so if I post too much, I am just hurting my own chances. I'll just say that this is a pretty laid back interview so take that as you will 😉. Good luck!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...