AT Still 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if they are done accepting applicants from the 9/13 interview session?

Hey Ben! They said 2-4 weeks so I don't know. I got an email yesterday that I was still being considered but Bonnie said they review those applicants after the next interview and send out a final decision. You should get some sort of notification either way is what I was told! So if you haven't heard anything you're not out yet!

Does anyone know when the next interview session is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, RD_to_PA said:

Hey Ben! They said 2-4 weeks so I don't know. I got an email yesterday that I was still being considered but Bonnie said they review those applicants after the next interview and send out a final decision. You should get some sort of notification either way is what I was told! So if you haven't heard anything you're not out yet!

Does anyone know when the next interview session is?

Hi RD_to_PA!

When did Bonnie tell you that they would review those applicants after the next interview session? I interviewed 7/26 and received the "still being considered but will continue to interview" email after my interview, and have not heard anything since? I'm pretty sure there has been 3 interviews since then..

Hi RD_to_PA!
When did Bonnie tell you that they would review those applicants after the next interview session? I interviewed 7/26 and received the "still being considered but will continue to interview" email after my interview, and have not heard anything since? I'm pretty sure there has been 3 interviews since then..

She told me that yesterday when I called after I got that email! She had just said usually after the next interview they will give you a different status: accepted pending a seat, waitlist, etc so I don't know! I guess I will see come the next interview if I actually hear back :)

17 minutes ago, PAtience said:

Hi RD_to_PA!

Hey PAtience,

I'm in the same boat as you. I interviewed 8/9 and got the email you're talking about (saying I'm still being considered) but then never heard anything else from them. 

18 minutes ago, Hellopaschool said:

Hey PAtience,

I'm in the same boat as you. I interviewed 8/9 and got the email you're talking about (saying I'm still being considered) but then never heard anything else from them. 

Hello hellopaschool!

I just called Bonnie, she basically said that they will come back to us after the remaining interviews. So we just need to be patient and keep praying. Good luck to everyone :)

I'm a current first year PA (C/O 2019) student attending ATSU.  I haven't heard anything about future interview dates, however, they usually extend later than October.  However, I wouldn't be asking for interview specific questions/routines, especially on a public forum.  Current students, as well as, instructors likely cruise these forums for such actions.  Just a thought!  Also, quite a few members of my class got into PA school at a later date (one even a week before we started).  Good luck to everyone!

Hello everyone! I just received my official rejection email. Good luck to all remaining. Keep your heads up!

I'm sorry to hear that Ben! I wish I could give this a sad face but that's not an option. I'm glad we had a chance to meet and go to dinner with people. Good luck with any future interviews! You will make a great PA someday!

On 9/16/2017 at 7:27 PM, FuturePA2 said:

Hey all, 

Congratulations to those who have been accepted! I  have an interview on 11/8 and wanted to see if anyone else is scheduled to interview that day? I know it is another month in a half away but wanted to touch base with any other interviewees. 

Thanks, 

Kylie

I will be at the 11/8 interview! So excited and nervous at the same time!

Hi all! I will be at the 10/11 interview!! I'm so excited because this school is one of my top choices. To think I was beginning to get discouraged. Anyone else from the October 11th interview up for meeting the night before? Good luck everyone! Keep up the momentum, it's still early.

Hello all,

I will be interviewing Nov 8th. I am so very excited and most definitely a little nervous. I am hoping to arrive at least a day prior to tour the area and get to know Phoenix a little bit better. I lived in Tucson for a while but never took the opportunity to sight see around Northern Arizona. Will anyone else be arriving early? Would you like to meet up prior to our interview day to break the ice and get to know each other?

-Emily

On 9/23/2017 at 6:26 PM, futurePA1575 said:

Let's meet up the night before! I plan on coming in midday so I can make sure I know where I am going in the morning.

I am flying in midday on 11/7 too.  Let’s meet up the night before for dinner or check out the campus.  

Eamaru16 is interviewing that day too and wants to meet up as well. 

Let me know what works for you? 

Kylie

3 hours ago, FuturePA2 said:

I am flying in midday on 11/7 too.  Let’s meet up the night before for dinner or check out the campus.  

Eamaru16 is interviewing that day too and wants to meet up as well. 

Let me know what works for you? 

Kylie

I'm interviewing on November 8 also and would love to meet up with others who are interviewing on that day! I'll probably land in Phoenix late at night on November 6 and will be available to meet up any time on November 7. 

Archived