AT Still 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Jesscfisher said:

Hi there! I was accepted with a pending med-terminology class. Should have it done by october though. I haven't received the acceptance package yet to see if they note my pending class status though. If i notice anything, I'll update ya.

12 hours ago, ajames said:

Hey yo, I got my acceptance packet today via email and it goes over a list of agreements. Somewhere it states that you have to resend your updated official transcripts to the school before matriculation. So it should be okay! 

Okay! Good to know-- thank you both so much for your responses!

Hey guys! I interviewed 8/9 and was rejected a few moments ago via email. Good luck to everyone else! The program wasn't really a good fit for me and the admission people knew it. I did say in my interview that I wanted to stay in Arizona. So, unfortunately I did not get in. It was great meeting all of you guys at the interview! Best of luck!

3 minutes ago, pandabear.katie said:

Hey guys! I interviewed 8/9 and was rejected a few moments ago via email. Good luck to everyone else! The program wasn't really a good fit for me and the admission people knew it. I did say in my interview that I wanted to stay in Arizona. So, unfortunately I did not get in. It was great meeting all of you guys at the interview! Best of luck!

Sorry to hear that Katie :( Best of luck with other schools!

Hey guys, I just got invited to an interview. I choose 10/11 as an interview date. Is anyone else interviewing on that date? I'm from Saint Paul, MN so the September 13th date was too close for me. Just got the notice today and I applied late also. Don't give up hope there still may be a chance everyone. Stay positive. Looking forward to meeting everyone that is interviewing on that day. Are there any suggestions on hotels near the school?

39 minutes ago, yang0866 said:

Hey guys, I just got invited to an interview. I choose 10/11 as an interview date. Is anyone else interviewing on that date? I'm from Saint Paul, MN so the September 13th date was too close for me. Just got the notice today and I applied late also. Don't give up hope there still may be a chance everyone. Stay positive. Looking forward to meeting everyone that is interviewing on that day. Are there any suggestions on hotels near the school?

Yay congrats! When did you submit your secondary? 

Archived