AT Still 2017-2018 Applicants

7 hours ago, BenBaer said:

I'm staying at the County Inn. that's about 1.5 miles from campus. I saw on Google maps that there's a Red Robin, PF Changs, Buffalo Wild Wings, Osaka Japanese Steakhouse and Cantina grill within walking distance of where I'm staying. Let me know what you guys are planning, I'd love to meet you all!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Definitely would love to join you guys :)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just scheduled a reservation at BJs Brewhouse on Superstition Springs Blvd for 7PM tomorrow night. I made it for 8 (5 confirmed) so we would love to have more people join us if you will be in the area! Reservation is under my name - Carie. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! I'm quite excited to meet the faculty and all of the other interviewees.  I'll see some of you in a few hours for dinner and I'll see the rest of you tomorrow! Feel free to come up to me and say hi, I'll try and do the same. I'm the big guy, I'm nicknamed Bear for a reason :-)

Anyone who interview 9/13 or prior and received their acceptance have they heard anything back from Bonnie? I'm just hoping she's busy but she hasn't gotta back to my emails how long does it usually take to receive anything?

Hi there! I'm a current first year student in the program! She's probably just busy. She handles all the acceptance for new students that will be in your class, as well as keeping up with all class of 2019 and 2018 records. Mine took about a week to get, so I'm sure it's coming!

Hi there! I'm a current first year student in the program! She's probably just busy. She handles all the acceptance for new students that will be in your class, as well as keeping up with all class of 2019 and 2018 records. Mine took about a week to get, so I'm sure it's coming!

Thank you!! I need to just be more patient then lol

Archived