AT Still 2017-2018 Applicants

On 1/3/2018 at 10:12 PM, KAJohnson said:

Hi there! Thank you so much for your response. That helps a lot actually! When did you interview?? Hopefully we will hear soon or at least get a status in the coming weeks. Happy New Year! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure thing! I Interviewed on 10/11. I just received an email yesterday stating I am on the "Alternate" list. 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Received an email today saying “accepted pending a seat”. Can anyone explain what that means exactly? Is that another way of saying I’m next up on the alternate list? 

Hello! I’m on the waitlist for this year and would hope this means they are moving through the lists but I would love to hear others insight on it. Were you originally on the waitlist or were you waiting for a status prior to now? Fingers crossed for you!

3 hours ago, Hellopaschool said:

Received an email today saying “accepted pending a seat”. Can anyone explain what that means exactly? Is that another way of saying I’m next up on the alternate list? 

It means you are on a wait list. There is no ranking to the wait list, anytime someone drop out of decides to withdraw their acceptance, AT Still will re-evaluate everyone on the list and reach out. I was on the wait list before and did not get a seat. I applied again and got rejected the second time. I will be applying again this coming April 2018. I am hoping third time will be the charm. Good luck! 

3 hours ago, Hellopaschool said:

I actually think they have 2 lists. Those on the accepted pending open seat list get called before those on the waitlist. It makes sense since so many people were placed on both, regardless I would take it as a good sign 

8 hours ago, KAJohnson said:

Hello! I’m on the waitlist for this year and would hope this means they are moving through the lists but I would love to hear others insight on it. Were you originally on the waitlist or were you waiting for a status prior to now? Fingers crossed for you!

5 hours ago, PAtience said:

I actually think they have 2 lists. Those on the accepted pending open seat list get called before those on the waitlist. It makes sense since so many people were placed on both, regardless I would take it as a good sign 

Yeah, I was originally on the alternate list in January, and then I got the email saying  accepted pending an open seat in March. So I’m thinking PAtience is onto something with the 2 lists idea. Thank you all for your insights! 

Yeah, I was originally on the alternate list in January, and then I got the email saying  accepted pending an open seat in March. So I’m thinking PAtience is onto something with the 2 lists idea. Thank you all for your insights! 

Yes, I spoke to ATSU in January and they did say there are 2 lists: “Waitlist” and “Accepted Pending an Open Seat” and the “Accepted Pending an Open Seat” is where they pull people from first. I hope you get more good news soon!

I can't believe it!! I just got the most amazing phone call ever from Bonnie letting me know I was accepted off of the "pending open seat" list!!! I am so happy that the waiting game is over!!!!!

Congratulations!!! You will do great!! So happy to hear good news!

• 5 months later...
Guest HeyyEb
On March 2, 2018 at 12:52 AM, idau85 said:

It means you are on a wait list. There is no ranking to the wait list, anytime someone drop out of decides to withdraw their acceptance, AT Still will re-evaluate everyone on the list and reach out. I was on the wait list before and did not get a seat. I applied again and got rejected the second time. I will be applying again this coming April 2018. I am hoping third time will be the charm. Good luck! 

Hello did you apply again this cycle? If so what is your current status and is there an Arizona page for 2018-2019 applicants?

7 hours ago, HeyyEb said:

Hello did you apply again this cycle? If so what is your current status and is there an Arizona page for 2018-2019 applicants?

Yes, there is a new thread 2018-2019. I will be interviewing 8/27/2018. I am flying in from MN. I am open to meeting in advance because I do not know anyone in the area. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know how many interviews they have had so far ? I submitted in August and I am nervous because I haven’t heard anything . I am not sure if their program sends rejections out during the cycle or at the end... so I don’t know if the no knees is good news theory works for this? 

Archived