PrimeCare P.L.L.C. (2nd Iteration)

Finished the install of Medtuity on all computers (4) and tablets (2) in the clinic and wirelessly-networked them this am...

Works like a charm.

Whats cool is that once the receptiuonist inputs the Demographics at her computer... just abouut ANY complaint/encounter can be thouroughly documented with simple clicks... and then its output in a conversational style.

This program ROCKs..!!!

YMMV

btw... I have no financial interest in Medtuity... except for the $750 I paid for the program.

\

Keep me updated on Medtuity. I'm finding Practice Fusion quite frustrating at times. They are continuing to improve it. As soon as I have the money, I may be interested in changing . . . unless of course PF is up to speed by then. I'm working in B'ham on Friday, maybe I should stop by and see the new digs.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your office looks awesome. Good Luck

Is using the term physician "associate" at this time legal? Isn't it (from a lawyers point of view, NOT mine) misleading?

I'm a graduate of a "Associate" program.

Never heard of the term being "misleading" when used by all the other PAs out there who actually graduated from "Associate" programs...

Thanks Brooks... :=D:

Tommorrow... (Sat) will be a long an hopefully productive day.

I will be co-teaching 2 half & half Buprenorpine classes.

The first class will be from 0800-1200. The second class will be from 1300-1700.

Each class has 40 students signed up. 60 of them are Physicians.

I'll be "trolling" for the good ones.

All week, I've been spending about 3-4hrs each evening in MS Publisher designing color coordinated letterhead, postcards, flyers, Brochures, etc... that match the clinic decor/colors (Rich Chocolate Browns, Ivory linen, and a little Green) to distribute to the physicians attending these classes.

Just got back from the printer where I had 200 high-end marketing packages done.

$400 later... they look brilliant...!!!

Contrarian

• 2 years later...

My Job:

From 0830-1630... I see 8-25 Psychiatry/Internal Med/Addiction patients scheduled every 20-90 min... daily on M-W-Th-Fri...

From 0830-1630 on Tuesdays... I roam the entire county... seeing Demented Patients in Facilities that are at risk of losing housing due to behaviors secondary to mental health issues.

From 1630- 2200 I'm on call and am compensated $10/hr for call (+ 2 HRS OF REGULAR PAY)

They pay me $110K/yr + CALL HRS to do this

My Private Practice:

Today...

I count 52 PrimeCare patients seen per month...  (52... 15min... 5:30pm- 6:30pm Patient Visits a month = $7,800/month= $93,600/yr)

My Overhead is about $1,100 per month (rent, internet, phone, cleaning) plus about $5 per U/A Tox screen.

I use UniChaRTS emr...

You too can be a practice owner...!!!!

; - )

My Job:

From 0830-1630... I see 8-25 Psychiatry/Internal Med/Addiction patients scheduled every 20-90 min... daily on M-W-Th-Fri...

From 0830-1630 on Tuesdays... I roam the entire county... seeing Demented Patients in Facilities that are at risk of losing housing due to behaviors secondary to mental health issues.

From 1630- 2200 I'm on call and am compensated $10/hr for call (+ 2 HRS OF REGULAR PAY)

They pay me $110K/yr + CALL HRS to do this

My Private Practice:

Today...

I count 52 PrimeCare patients seen per month...  (52... 15min... 5:30pm- 6:30pm Patient Visits a month = $7,800/month= $93,600/yr)

My Overhead is about $1,100 per month (rent, internet, phone, cleaning) plus about $5 per U/A Tox screen.

I use UniChaRTS emr...

You too can be a practice owner...!!!!

; - )

These numbers look great.  Seems like you work very hard for them.  Congrats.

Hey guy, good to hear from you. I must give you a word of urgency that the state is rewriting the PA laws and one quality medical assurance board member (a lawyer) has proposed wording to ban all PA ownership in medical practices, even 1%.  We must fight this!  I can you or anyone more details if you like.

Contrarian, U R Back!  Yay!   

JMJ:  The battle must be won for PAs so let the AAPA know and also can you put more info about the proposal on here or send to PAFT?  Can we help in some way?

Archived