2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys!! I'm new to the forum but I've been following it since the beginning.My friend told me she knows someone that got an email today stating that they did not get accepted into the program. I'm not sure if they interviewed. I've been checking my email and haven't received anything yet. I'm super nervous!!! I wish everyone on here the best.

@Fgoetz - agreed.... In previous years, it looks like Jackie has done all the calls by herself.  I don't necessarily trust that calls are being made unless Jackie provides that information.  She does all the student services work- so we never know if she has a crisis and calls could get pushed back- even if people in health sciences thought she was calling today.  I am sure they have good intentions, but today may not be the day.  I have a feeling tomorrow will be a LUCKY day! 

No evidence of a call here, (i.e. no missed call showed up on my call log) and it may be the case that personnel have been informed that "calls will begin this week" which in turn may have inadvertently been reworded by personnel to "calls have begun today" but this is my speculation. If someone gets a call anytime this week please ask if there were indeed calls sent out on Monday because for me personally my voicemail has been acting up and this is the worst possible time to miss an important voice message! My voice message did give me a notification that I had a voice mail from today but maybe it was a glitch because my voicemail has been acting up lately.

Update: I too have a friend who received an email stating that they were not selected this cycle. My friend texted me just now saying "I already got the rejection email so if u didnt, then that may mean u got in." For privacy I won't say anymore about my friend but I will say that the email was received last week. I truly hope this quells everyone's nerves and diminishes any anxieties that may be being felt right now. Sending positive thoughforms out to us all. ^_^

Archived