2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To everyone in the forum,

The real take away from this is application cycle is that whether you get in this year or not this is definitely a learning experience. Take this into account. We all applied, we all took the entrance exam, and we all made it as far as the interview. Congrats and be proud of your self that the admissions committee took you into consideration this far along into the journey. Some of our journeys continue onward to the the final destination of being a PA while others take connections and get rerouted to that same destination later. Regardless of what happens this year know that you are worthy to be a PA!!! I was in the same boat as many of you guys last year. I made it this far however I didn't get in and I tried again this year. The moral of the story is people often have regrets of opportunities that they didn't take! Utilize this experience for learning and personal growth because in the long run of things what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Archived