2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How'd everyone's interview go today? Friday seems like a good day to interview! Any new insights? ? I know they said it may take up until the third week of April to hear back from them. . But hopefully it takes no longer than the first week to make the calls... some scholarships have deadlines in the third week of april and it would be unfortunate to miss out due to not being able to apply in time! The scholarship I'm looking at requires acceptance into a pa program before applying so... hope we get prompt feedbacl in April!!

Best wishes to all moving forward!

Third week of April no way I doubt it! Classes start May 16 and they still need to do the drug test, background check, physical/paperwork etc. I have a feeling April 1 or April 4 they will start calling... But that's just my guess... It's almost over guys 4 more interview dates.. Enjoy your last few weeks off! Wishing everyone good luck, hope we make it!!!

STEPH :)

They said yesterday 2nd week of April.

I was so excited and I feel like I talked too much as well. Plus I was asked ALOT of questions. They were really nice but I'm concerned that it's bad that I was asked so much. I was in there for 30 min. So nervous now. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was so nervous that I apologized for being so nervous about three or four times. It didn't feel like I was in there for a long time. I believe I went in at 4:40 and was out by 5:06. I feel like it went well but not sure.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

I am wishing you all an abundance of success and well wishes.

@kevin spacey, I received an e-mail last year that says Chem 1045 and 1046 are required for the program instead of Chem 1033 but it came from a regular advisor and not from Pa program. Jackie asked me for the details of the email because she said she had not even gotten confirmation of that change as official yet. So I'm still not 100% accurate but it seems likely. And yes as you said, the requirements as always must be completed by end of this summer.

Hello to all of you wonderful friends.  My interview went well.  I liked them a lot... they made me feel so comfortable, just like I was being introduced to new friends.   I was confident about the whole experience, but they were asking about my poor exam score... which is so challenging to discuss, because I don't really know why I bombed it... all I know is that I can do better next year.  But I sincerely hope that they still offer me the chance to prove that I can be successful in the program this year.

The interview was fun.  It was exactly 38 minutes... lol, yes- I timed it.  I love the school.  I'd really enjoy having them as my professors.  And of course, I'd be thrilled to be colleagues with all of you!  Wishing everyone the best.  

I know there was one more interview listed for tomorrow on this forum... but we are such a small percentage of those interviewing...that I am not sure if they will truly interview until the end of March or if tomorrow is it.

Dayne told me that we will know the second week of April.  Which to me.... makes me think the week of April 11th.... but since April technically starts next Friday, I am curious if the 4th is considered the start of the second week??... lol, technicalities.  :)

Wishing everyone the best... hoping to be able to meet you all one day. 

I was doing a quick search through here. And I believe here is everyone who has announced an interview....

MMSPAC

PrePAJay

Kevin Spacey

R89432

Iraia

Steph PA

Pinecrest

Natschi08

Miami25

Fgoetz

Npa1

YallinPA

Slate Pa

me :)

Irtpa

arianaPA

RT2014

sorry if I missed anyone.... but this is only 17... so I am hoping we ALL get in.  There are 55 spots.... it would be amazing if we all get in, and I will call us "team Forum" for study gatherings in school

Its been 18 loooong days for me sighhhh.. I've been up and down emotionally going crazy.. But i heard interviews are over the end of this week, and beginning of April we can expect calls. This is the most painful process I have ever been through lol but so worth it! I met some pretty awesome people from this forum this year, as well as last year. Hoping and praying for all of us!

-Steph

Archived