2016 APPLICANTS - post here!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not giving up... in fact, I am stepping up my game....lol.

If I hear from them, or if any of us still waiting, I am sure we will be elated.  But historically it takes a very long time for the official rejection notices to be sent.  I don't want to spend the next month holding my breath.  I'll keep working on me.....

Hello Organic Chemistry lab this summer :)  and GRE...  and if I get a surprise and a spot on the wait-list it will be grand, but extra learning, more classes and GRE prep will only improve us... I think everyone should take the GRE with me :)  I will apply to MDC again next year... but I am also going to apply to 9 other schools.  I'd love to go here, but the fact of there being such few seats for so many great candidates won't hold me back from becoming a PA.

Onward and upward!

Hey guys,

I've been following along for the last month or so. Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted. I got the acceptance call this morning, after I was 100% sure I didn't get in. Apparently Jackie had been trying to reach me since Wednesday but the calls weren't coming through. I am so excited to begin this journey and meet my fellow classmates. To those still waiting - I know how stressful this is but don't give up!

Hey you guys reading all of your posts I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way last week and this week until I received my call. However, I am a fighter as some of you are and determined. so I showed them that by showing up to the school on Monday and planned to show up everyday during my free time until I received an answer to if I was selected or not. I believe that helped me! Let your name be known by them even if this year is not your year. Your name will be recognized next year cheers!

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk

I'm not giving up until i receive a rejection letter. I think that I have what it takes and hopefully they saw that too.

This process has taught me a lot and I think that regardless of the outcome I will be a better person because of it. Congratulations to the ones that got accepted. I also wanted to thank you for giving us words of encouragement even after achieving your goal.

Hopefully our paths interject one day and I can personally thank you for keeping me sane throughout this process. Even though I don't know you I feel that you were an integral part of all this. 

I promise I will not give up

God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand his wisdom, but we simply have to trust his will. 

Hi all, 

Thank you to all who have posted on this forum. Your stories, insights, and encouragement have been inspiring. For those who have received their acceptance phone call, my sincere congratulations!! The traits of kindness and reassurance demonstrated on this forum, are exactly the ones required for great PAs. I wish you all the very best in your paths moving forward! 

I will reapply in November and hope the year 2017 is the one! I hope to meet you in person one day as your fellow classmate. :) 

Hope is still alive whether it is for this year or the next! Take care :)

In my opinion MDC for sure.... one of the things I don't like about FIU is the second Organic Chemistry course.  I think Chemistry is the only bad part of the prereqs, I don't want any more chemistry than I have to.  Barry, Nova, and many more only require ONE course of Ochem or BioChem.  I don't mind the schools that require extra biology or anything else.  But extra chem, no thanks! lol

Good morning guys! I wanted to see if any of the candidates that got accepted so far would like to meet up before classes begin next month :). Perhaps we could get together once a week to review?

P.S. Those that haven't received a call don't give up. Remember theres always a waiting list!!

Hey guys, been MIA since I restrained myself from looking at the forum after interviewing to calm my nerves. But I received my call threat first day early afternoon. Words can't describe this feeling and I am excited to meet all you guys. I have met a couple already and they are fantastic people! We have all been hand picked thus far through our strengths to fulfill our dream of pursuing this career and I am very excited to be able to work with all you guys for the next two years sharing with you my strengths so we can all learn from each other to become th best Physician Assistants and colleagues we can be! Congrats to all of you who have got the call and those who have not yet don't lose hope. Last year they called some from the waiting list last minute I heard. Persistence and perseverance have been my drive to getting in and you should make it yours whether it's this year or next year! Best of luck to all! ~JR

Archived