CONNECTICUT: University of St. Joseph Developing

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rodzm said:

Looking at previous posts it seems people received invitations around the week of June 17th.

Where? the previous posts i see is one from may 20 and then one above that is from 2017. Can you provide link to where you are seeing the newer posts? 

On 6/22/2017 at 12:18 PM, BB3451 said:

Just wanted to post on here because there isn't a thread for 2017-2018...

Just received an interview invite for USJ! Very first interview invite and i'm excited, but super nervous! For those who interviewed last year... is there any information you can share about the interview day, types of questions, etc. thank you!

Go back further in the thread for posts from 2017. Seems like the first invites will come around the week of the 17th. 

2 hours ago, whitecoatrosegold said:

I just received notice I was placed on an interview waitlist. To those still waiting to hear, good luck to you. It seems no news is better than early news. 

same here. Ironic part was i was offered an interview last year without getting waitlisted. This year i have more direct PCE experience than last year.  Mindboggled. #whatislife

Thank you!  I submitted my app. mid-may and was verified the same week. Stats are average (both GPA's, around 3.5, ~2500 hours PCE, and a few hundred volunteer in non-health related activities). I spent a lot of time writing my personal statement and essays from this school! Notified via email. 

11 hours ago, PAViktute said:

Congrats!! ? I'll be flying in from California on the Saturday before, so definitely airbnb-ing near the university.  What about yourself?? And do you, or does anyone know how the Uber situation is in Hartford? 

Hey! Im actually driving from South Jersey (3-4 hours away). Im driving that Sunday and airbnb-ing. The next day (Monday) I'll interview and go home afterward. I would love to link up with you on Sunday if youre around! 

• 1 month later...

Archived