CONNECTICUT: University of St. Joseph Developing

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys! I just accepted my offer and am excited to start in Jan! I saw that there is a Facebook group I was wondering if someone would be able to add me so I can meet everyone! (if so I can give my name )

DId you send in the demographics sheet? I think someone from USJ will add you to the secret group.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to post on here because there isn't a thread for 2017-2018...

Just received an interview invite for USJ! Very first interview invite and i'm excited, but super nervous! For those who interviewed last year... is there any information you can share about the interview day, types of questions, etc. thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:29 PM, Weller92tsi said:

I interviewed here last year and was waitlisted for an interview this year.  Its an MMI style interview. Situational / ethical with a writing sample and group session. One normal interview with director.  This school doesn't have a cadavar lab its a sim lab.  

This is my first time applying to their program, I'm on the waitlist for an interview as well. I hope we get called in for an interview!

On 7/21/2017 at 7:12 PM, Pez said:

Does anyone know how many seats are remaining? I am set to interview on August 24th.

I'm also curious as to how many spots are still available. It seems that this forum is quiet in terms of people presently interviewing this year. My interview is tomorrow. Good luck to you! 

The only turn off to this program is the distance (im from CA) and its price. I am interviewing at Milligan College in Tennessee and the program cost is almost 25,000 cheaper. At 100,000 dollars I am still debating University of Saint Joseph. Can anyone provide me with some pros to the program? Anything that may make it special or unique. 

Archived