CONNECTICUT: University of St. Joseph Developing

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pama22 said:

I know that when I went for my interview they had said that 8 seats had already been filled. They can accept up to 45 students. However, the class of 2019 consists of 35 students. 

The waiting game being on a waitlist for the interview is quite nerve-racking knowing there are only 27 spots left (even less now probably).

5 hours ago, JH810 said:

I just received an interview invitation for Monday, 9/18, very short notice, but nonetheless grateful for the opportunity. I was placed on the waitlist in June. Trying to make last minute travel arrangements. Congrats to all those who have been accepted! 

I got my interview invite as well! I was on the waitlist too!! I'm so excited and a little nervous too. can't wait to meet everyone

13 hours ago, puglover said:

I haven't heard back either! I'm going to try calling tomorrow to see if they're still reviewing applicants.

Let us know what they tell you. Seems like every other interview actually heard back in 2 weeks. I feel like Ive missed a phone call or email or something because it’s been 2 and a half weeks now. 

2 minutes ago, AspiringPA21 said:

Awesome! Congratulations. Any chance you know how many seats are left?

Thank you! And they had said they'd email us in the event that all of the seats are taken. I know they have another interview session on October 16 and they said that if all of the seats are filled by then, the interview session will still take place and whoever interviews will be placed on the waitlist. When they emailed me initially on 9/13 the email said: "to date, offers have been made for more than 1/2 of the seats available". That doesn't necessarily mean all of the offers were accepted though so there's still hope. Good luck!

4 minutes ago, puglover said:

Thank you! And they had said they'd email us in the event that all of the seats are taken. I know they have another interview session on October 16 and they said that if all of the seats are filled by then, the interview session will still take place and whoever interviews will be placed on the waitlist. When they emailed me initially on 9/13 the email said: "to date, offers have been made for more than 1/2 of the seats available". That doesn't necessarily mean all of the offers were accepted though so there's still hope. Good luck!

Thank you for the info and good luck!

Archived