CONNECTICUT: University of St. Joseph Developing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KMatroni said:

I believe that their last interview date was yesterday (10/16), does anyone know when they will be giving us our rank on the waiting list? I was waitlisted from the 9/11 interview. 

Hi, 

I attended yesterday's interview, they said they would list the ranks once they made the decisions on acceptance offers 2-3 weeks from now. So another 3 weeks wait before those who are on waitlist get a rank order number via email. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had accepted my seat with St. Joseph but I just declined to continue this evening because I was accepted to another school that I felt was a better fit for me out of state. I hope this means one of you lovely individuals will be getting an email soon! Best of luck to you all!!

32 minutes ago, PAgrit said:

I interviewed and am on waitlist as well, within top 10, but like the tuition is a big down factor to this school. Compared to other schools, 200,000 tuition  for 2 years total vs 125-150 for 2/3 years in total for other programs. 

Really my last resort if i get in . 

How is this program 200k? Tuition seems to be around 110k unless I'm missing something

On 12/15/2017 at 4:50 PM, prepa33 said:

I just gave up my seat due to committing to another program. Goodluck to everyone and glad someone else can be accepted! 

Just received acceptance! Might have been your seat or one of the additional ones they said they would offer. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived