CONNECTICUT: University of St. Joseph Developing

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/18/2017 at 0:47 PM, SubiFTW said:

Just paid my deposit! Anyone else commit yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interview this coming Friday the 25th at USJ. What is the seat deposit amount, and how long do they give you to commit? Also, do you have any suggestions? 

I interview this coming Friday the 25th at USJ. What is the seat deposit amount, and how long do they give you to commit? Also, do you have any suggestions? 

You have about two weeks to accept and the deposit is $1,500. I gave the structure of the interview a few posts back to refer to that. At the end of the day, it just comes down to how well you handle questions on the spot.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:43 PM, BB3451 said:

Any advice from current students about places to live?

Hi. I am from the area. I would say the desired neighborhood is West Hartford, however the rent is expensive. Hartford's west end apartments is a safer place and cheaper rent. Stay away from Albany Ave or downtown Hartford. Elmwood is another decent area. Best of luck. 

On 8/18/2017 at 3:47 PM, SubiFTW said:

Just paid my deposit! Anyone else commit yet?

I also paid mine! I tried starting the castlebranch courses, but when I open the module it doesn't load. Have you started the courses? Also not sure if we have to complete them by a certain deadline

I also paid mine! I tried starting the castlebranch courses, but when I open the module it doesn't load. Have you started the courses? Also not sure if we have to complete them by a certain deadline

Hey I just signed up for it today and printed out the drug screen form. I'll look more into it tomorrow

10 hours ago, Weller92tsi said:

Anyone know how many interview sessions have passed. How many seats may be taken?  I'm still waiting to hear from them.  For those who got accepted how did you prepare?  I feel like I struggled last year but having more interview experience for this year will help me.  

Bump

Guest polishedpas

I was placed on a wait list to interview about a month after my app was verified! I didn't know schools did this, but I guess it's better than a flat out no! Anyone know roughly how many people they interview overall?

1 hour ago, Axa2050 said:

I was placed on a wait list to interview about a month after my app was verified! I didn't know schools did this, but I guess it's better than a flat out no! Anyone know roughly how many people they interview overall?

hmm i am approaching my one month after app was verified.. anxious times. Either i get rejected flat out, be put on a waitlist, or be offered the limited remaining (if any) spots for interview. 

3 hours ago, AspiringPA21 said:

I just got an email saying I've been placed on a waiting list for an interview day. I submitted the second week of August so it was late into the cycle. Congrats to all those who were accepted!

if you don't mind me asking what date in second week of August. I applied on aug 2/ was verified of application received from USJ. still no word, and given its rolling admission, i think I'm due for a rejection letter. Given second week of August applications getting a status update ? :/

3 hours ago, PAgrit said:

if you don't mind me asking what date in second week of August. I applied on aug 2/ was verified of application received from USJ. still no word, and given its rolling admission, i think I'm due for a rejection letter. Given second week of August applications getting a status update ? :/

I applied Aug. 12th and I got the received/processed email by them Aug 17th. Check your spam mail. I know where you're coming from but you're only rejected when they send that email! I'm not bringing up my hopes even on the waitlist. There's a lot of people ahead who can be accepted so don't worry, we're in the same boat, regardless.

Archived