Utah

Sign in to follow this  
Sign in to follow this  
    • Just got invited to interview 8/8
    • I hope so too! That seems frustrating. It's not the vibe I got from this program though, moreso open to anyone who has a high enough file score. Good luck to ya
    • @Fizzassist I will be interviewing August 2nd as well! I'm very interested to learn more about this new program, it's hard to find much information about it online. @BrockMoxie CMU contacted me via email
    • Hi everyone! Check out the link below to learn more about a unique and integral part of the PSU program, https://pennstatemedicine.org/2017/05/10/team-based-learning-sets-college-of-medicine-physician-assistant-program-apart/
    • So when I input the dates that I attended the school I received my bachelors at, it doesn’t not allow me to put the end date after the date I received my degree. For example, I received my degree in August, but continued to take a couple classes as non degree seeking through April, but it won’t let me put the attended dates past August since that’s when I earned my degree. Did anyone else have this issue/situation? I don’t want to look as if I’m providing false information because it won’t allow me. Just wanted to reach out here before contacting the program. Thanks! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More