2021-2022 Application cycle

4 hours ago, sonson said:

Sure!

GPA: 4.0 across undergrad (B.S. Biology) , post-bacc and master’s degree (M.S. Cell Biology)

MCAT: 512

PCE: 2000+ Dermatology MA

HCE: 600 Clinical research/hospital internships

Shadowing: 46 PA + 160 MD

LOR: 1 PA, 1 MD, 1 Professor, 1 manager of PCE

Volunteer: 300+ crisis counselor, red cross, charity drives

Leadership: 450+ AED/Pre-med club co-founder and president, peer mentoring

Research: 1200+ undergrad and grad lab assistant, with poster presentations at conferences

Teaching Experience: 50 Peer tutoring

Other: 1,000 (STEM student outreach coordinator, clubs, organizations, student boards)

That’s amazing!! Good luck! 

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2021 at 7:11 PM, StephenPA said:

got an email today saying "Although we believe your credentials demonstrate strong academic potential, your application is being held for further review." My app was complete 5/24.

I got this same email. My take was they'll see if they like any applicants more and if not maybe we'll get an email. 

Honestly, could mean anytihng.

Hey Everyone!

This is my first time applying. I attended an info session last Thursday and the person giving it was the counselor for the PA program. His gf is in the program so he had so much insight. I messaged him and it turns out he has a calendly where you can sign up for one on ones with him. I had mine today and it was SO helpful. Like there was so much I didn't understand before applying and he just cleared everything up. If you are interested you can sign up at Calendly.com/luis-rfums