2021-2022 Application cycle

On 7/6/2021 at 10:28 AM, brooke99 said:

Has anyone still not heard anything yet? I got my confirmation 5/26 and haven't heard anything since. I know the confirmation said to allow up to 6 weeks to hear back and it'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

I got my confirmation on 06/05 and still have not heard anything yet.

On 7/6/2021 at 12:28 PM, brooke99 said:

Has anyone still not heard anything yet? I got my confirmation 5/26 and haven't heard anything since. I know the confirmation said to allow up to 6 weeks to hear back and it'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

Welp got rejected yesterday so I guess they really do really stick to their up to 6 week thing. Good luck to everyone who got interviews!

6 hours ago, MaddieQ said:

@Maciej when did you apply/ stats? 

Your school is out there!!! 

Applied 5/27 verified 5/28

GPA: 3.35 

SGPA: 3.35

PCE: 6500 = 2200 RN + 4300 PCT

GRE: 307= 157 verbal + 150 quant

Volunteering: 60 Hrs various places but mostly food pantry

LORs: MD, NP, RN Supervisor, Micro teacher

Diversity Essay focus: Bilingual, immigrant, Nursing education and clinical experience

Utilized professional editing service for PS as well. 

Edited by Maciej

3 minutes ago, MaddieQ said:

@Maciej oh my...  I am SHOCKED! I am excited to find out where your stats end up getting you in because any program is so deserving!! Im gonna go check out your profile and see where else you applied. I am invested! 

Thank you for the very nice compliment I am suprised as well. I applied to like 20 programs so fingers best of luck to you as well.

Hi everyone! I'm wondering if it's too late to apply? I understand the submission deadline is December 1, but considering interview invites already rolled out, I'm not not sure if it's worth it. I also wouldn't consider myself a stellar applicant and already feel at a disadvantage there, but I would LOVE to attend RFU. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Good luck to you all!! 

On 7/9/2021 at 9:48 PM, epicchecklist said:

Hi everyone! I'm wondering if it's too late to apply? I understand the submission deadline is December 1, but considering interview invites already rolled out, I'm not not sure if it's worth it. I also wouldn't consider myself a stellar applicant and already feel at a disadvantage there, but I would LOVE to attend RFU. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Good luck to you all!! 

Hi! I would say go for it if you can afford it financially and if you truly are passionate about the school and their mission. I applied two weeks before the cycle closed last year for 2 of my top schools of choice, and I ended up interviewing at each of them; although I got waitlisted and not accepted, I thought it was worth it because I feel much more prepared this time around! Best of luck this cycle 🙂

Edited by hanapa
  • Like 2