2021-2022 Application cycle

2 hours ago, Patricia5827 said:

For the LORs, does one have to be from an academic source or is it just recommended? On the website it says "should be" from an academic source but on CASPA it sounds like one has to be from an academic source

I contacted them about this and they said they would really prefer one from a professor (which seems not mandatory), however they also said they would be more forgiving of not doing this the further amount of time you are out of undergraduate.

• Like 1

I received an interview invite earlier this evening!! There were three dates to pick from: August, September, or October. I picked October because I believe the other two are already full and it only allowed me to fill in a form for October. Anyone else experience this? Either way an interview is an interview! Super stoked!! 🤩

Edited by TS1997
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, TS1997 said:

I received an interview invite earlier this evening!! There were three dates to pick from: August, September, or October. I picked October because I believe the other two are already full and it only allowed me to fill in a form for October. Anyone else experience this? Either way an interview is an interview! Super stoked!! 🤩

Congratulations!!! if you don’t mind sharing, what were your stats?

5 hours ago, Maciej said:

Mind sharing when u submitted and your stats?

submitted May 11th,

science; 3.3

overall; 3.24

PCE; 3000+

HCE; 315

Shadowing; 24 w/ MD

Volunteer; 400

Leadership; 6240

Teaching; 2290

Extracurricular; 3472

*can't remember when i received my confirmation

Hope this helps!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TS1997 said:

same situation i encountered in choosing a date. October it is !

• Like 2