2021-2022 Application cycle

21 minutes ago, Paigen1234 said:

Definitely still in the game! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Don’t mind at all. 🙂 Here they are:

cGPA 3.69, chemistry major + no upward trend

sGPA 3.60

PCE 3000 at the time of submission (certified MA)

HCE 300 as pharmacy clerk

Volunteer + teaching: thousands of hrs in total

And yes, I completed the diversity statement! Good luck to those still waiting. 🤞🏻

3 hours ago, Swhite said:

Does anyone know how accurate the six week application review timeline is? Tomorrow will be six weeks for me so I am curious & nervous!

I heard back exactly 6 weeks after my confirmation that I was rejected. Crossing my fingers that it goes better for you!

• Like 1

I was wondering about their Biomedical Sciences Master Program. Since I applied to their PA program last year they waved the fee for this other master's program and said you were guaranteed an interview for PA if you apply.

My question is, are you guaranteed an interview if you went through that master's program or if you just applied? 

25 minutes ago, mmjpa said:

I was wondering about their Biomedical Sciences Master Program. Since I applied to their PA program last year they waved the fee for this other master's program and said you were guaranteed an interview for PA if you apply.

My question is, are you guaranteed an interview if you went through that master's program or if you just applied? 

That’s really interesting. After I took the GRE I was also getting emails from them asking me to apply to the biomedical sciences program too. They waived the fee, but I didn’t hear anything about it being connected to the PA program interviews.

Got an interview invite this Mon 7/12!!!! I submitted my CASPA and was verified on 5/20.

When I went to register for an interview date on the portal, all of the dates were full except for the very last one on November 19. (There was only 1 option per month from August to November.) Anyone else also interviewing on 11/19?

Edited by semblance

21 hours ago, semblance said:

Got an interview invite this Mon 7/12!!!! I submitted my CASPA and was verified on 5/20.

When I went to register for an interview date on the portal, all of the dates were full except for the very last one on November 19. (There was only 1 option per month from August to November.) Anyone else also interviewing on 11/19?

Congrats! What are your stats?

On 7/16/2021 at 9:33 PM, Ribyy said:

Congrats! That's amazing!

Do you mind sharing your stats?

No problem!

Science GPA: 3.11

Cumulative GPA: 3.07

Post-bacc: 3.7 and overall strong upwards trend (made Deans list senior year

PCE: ~ 7,400 as a scribe, phlebotomist, and PCT

LOR from my pre-health advisor, supervisor at my clinic, a PA I worked with, and a doc I worked with. And I filled out the diversity statement and had a friend read over it to make sure I framed things right. Hope that helps, good luck everyone!

• Like 1