Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, JthePrePA1 said:

To those that interviewed already, when was your post call with students? I interview next week and trying to see if I'll be able to attend post call due to work.

I interviewed Tuesday the 15th and the post-interview info session and student Q&A was Thursday the 17th. It included the applicants who interviewed the week priory as well. The session was from 4-6 pacific time. I’m not sure if they’re consistent in scheduling but hopefully that answers your question. Good luck! 

9 hours ago, DLK1993 said:

Anyone hear anything today?? I was expecting some acceptances today. Do we know how many have been accepted so far? I counted 5 I think from the forums? (And congrats again to that 5!!) 

Maybe we will hear something back today? It could be that they are still deliberating the first round of applicants that interviewed during those first two weeks of June. 
No news is still good news, although it’s difficult to wait! 😆 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ContinuallyCommitted said:

Maybe we will hear something back today? It could be that they are still deliberating the first round of applicants that interviewed during those first two weeks of June. 
No news is still good news, although it’s difficult to wait! 😆 

I did far too much stalking of last year’s forum 😂 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, THfuturePA said:

Got waitlist email as well. Trying to stay hopeful. Does anyone know if any of the waitlisted candidates actually got in last year? 

Last year in September, I was bumped off the waitlist. A friend of mine who was on the waitlist last year got an acceptance offer in December-class starts in January.

I’m on the waitlist again this year. It’s not a no! There is still hope! ❤️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ContinuallyCommitted said:

Last year in September, I was bumped off the waitlist. A friend of mine who was on the waitlist last year got an acceptance offer in December-class starts in January.

I. Glad to hear there’s hope! Thank you for this ! 🤍

was this for Yale online last year? When did they notify you about being off the waitlist? I’m gonna stay prepared through December then I guess! 😆

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ContinuallyCommitted said:

ast year in September, I was bumped off the waitlist. A friend of mine who was on the waitlist last year got an acceptance offer in December-class starts in January.

Thank you for sharing this positive story! I am staying hopeful as well and sending everyone positive  energy! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ContinuallyCommitted said:

When you say you were bumped off the waitlist - you mean offered an acceptance or removed from the waitlist in September? 

• Like 1