Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

Guest PD2PA2021

Got my email to remain on waitlist. Does anyone know if they are interviewing anymore? Praying for everyone on the waitlist to get a seat. I'm sure we all worked hard for this. 

9 minutes ago, PD2PA2021 said:

Got my email to remain on waitlist. Does anyone know if they are interviewing anymore? Praying for everyone on the waitlist to get a seat. I'm sure we all worked hard for this. 

I got it too, I wonder how many people are still on the waitlist and how many seats they have left, I don’t think they are interviewing anymore unless they have one more round, I hope we all get a seat! When where you put on the waitlist? 

Guest PD2PA2021
17 minutes ago, briannathedietitian said:

Hi all! I Interviewed back in June and had been waitlisted since. Just got a denial email today 😞 ! I got into another program though so I’m not too sad, but Yale was my #1!! Congrats to everyone who’s made it into the program and best of success to you all!! 🤍

I feel you was it USF that denied you? 

22 minutes ago, CL152 said:

I'm so sorry to hear you guys got a denial letter today. Hopefully that means you will get in somewhere else that better suits you in the end!!! Did anyone not receive a rejection email that's on the waitlist still? 

I’m sorry for the ones that got a denial email today! I did not receive an email.

13 minutes ago, CamilaBG said:

Just got the rejection email, good luck to everyone and to whoever is reapplying next year see you then! 

I also got a rejection email, and will be reapplying next year, too! I'll be keeping positive thoughts and staying hopeful for all who will be reapplying next cycle! #WeGotThis #YaleIsNumber1 #Bulldogs #YPAO

• Like 1

Hi all, so I have been waitlisted since September and I am still on the waitlist. But we only have a couple of weeks ahead and chances are getting slim. I am just looking for opinions on bettering my chances for next year. My GPA is a 3.89, Science GPA 3.89 pre-requisite GPA 4.0, 7 years of Healthcare experience mainly in ER, ICU, NICU & Covid ICU traveler for the whole last year, and half of this year. What else can I do to better my chances next time? Thanks everyone, and good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, Respiratory95 said:

Hi all, so I have been waitlisted since September and I am still on the waitlist. But we only have a couple of weeks ahead and chances are getting slim. I am just looking for opinions on bettering my chances for next year. My GPA is a 3.89, Science GPA 3.89 pre-requisite GPA 4.0, 7 years of Healthcare experience mainly in ER, ICU, NICU & Covid ICU traveler for the whole last year, and half of this year. What else can I do to better my chances next time? Thanks everyone, and good luck! 

Hi! I was waitlisted last year and got accepted this year back in June. I did as much as I could in every area of my application to improve (even areas I felt were strong). I think improving across the board shows determination and grit. I also rewrote my personal statement, had all new LORs, and had all of my essays professionally edited multiple times. I did 3 mock interviews which helped me feel confident and relaxed. I would also encourage you to apply as early as you can while having the strongest application you can bc I think applying earlier really helps chances! I know how hard it is to be where you are but don’t give up! Use the time you have wisely and it will be worth it!

On 11/13/2021 at 1:45 PM, Respiratory95 said:

Volunteer work in the community.