Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

Hey everyone! With CASPA opening in a few days I wanted to start this forum for anyone applying to Yale PA online for the 2021 application cycle. I saw another thread but it looks like it is all posts from last cycle somehow, so thought it would be helpful to start a new one. Let's each encourage each other through this process! Good luck everyone!

• Like 7

Guest PaigePrePA

Hi there! I'm Paige, I work as a MRI Technologist here in Jacksonville, Florida and will be applying this cycle! Where is everyone from? Thank you for starting this thread, and I want to wish everyone the best of luck this cycle!

3 hours ago, PaigePrePA said:

Hi there! I'm Paige, I work as a MRI Technologist here in Jacksonville, Florida and will be applying this cycle! Where is everyone from? Thank you for starting this thread, and I want to wish everyone the best of luck this cycle!

Hey!

I’m Stephany, I am a nurse here in Charlotte, NC! ☺️

Edited by ContinuallyCommitted

Guest PaigePrePA
39 minutes ago, ContinuallyCommitted said:

Hey!

I’m Stephany, I am a nurse here in Charlotte, NC! ☺️

Hi Stephany! I grew up in Wilmington, NC!

Guest PaigePrePA
59 minutes ago, ARHEES said:

Does anyone know if Yale Online views applicants holistically? I couldn't find anything on their website that mentions it, unless I missed it somewhere. 

Hi! Yes, I believe they do. If you have time to attend one of their webinars they give a lot of great information!

Guest PaigePrePA
5 hours ago, BM3100 said:

Hey everyone! My name is Brandon, and I work as an EMT-B here in NYC and will be applying this cycle. Best of luck to everyone 🙂

Hi Brandon! Good luck this cycle! I bet being an EMT in NYC keeps you busy! 

Guest PaigePrePA
On 4/30/2021 at 9:20 PM, bevinamezcua said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Bevin and I’m a medical technologist in the Jacksonville, FL area! Good luck to everyone applying! Not going to lie - those essays are daunting to me!

Hi Bevin, I also live here in Jacksonville! I’m in the southern part right near St. John’s, and work for a large orthopedic group. 

Hi All!

My name is Zoe, I'm a Paramedic and Code Blue Team lead down in Texas. This is my number one program so I am incredibly nervous, (but also excited). I have various life experience and a great GPA from my bachelors, but my hiccups from when I first moved to the US brought my cumulative GPA right down. Hoping they take a holistic approach and consider the upward trend of the last 60 credits.

Good luck to everyone, and congratulations for making it this far! :)

Zoe.

• Like 1