Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

59 minutes ago, bibianalopez said:

I forgot to update that Iย took a position on theย waitlist on 07/30. It is an honor to have gotten this far! And a sliver of hope still remains! If not,ย then next year Iโ€™ll be back babyyy!ย 

Congratulations to the 2022 cohort! ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–

Best of luck Bibiana. Getting on the waitlist is very good already!!ย 

Mind me asking what your stats are?ย 

1 hour ago, bibianalopez said:

I forgot to update that Iย took a position on theย waitlist on 07/30. It is an honor to have gotten this far! And a sliver of hope still remains! If not,ย then next year Iโ€™ll be back babyyy!ย 

Congratulations Bibi!
Love the positive attitude! Iโ€™m right there with you keeping up hopeย โ˜บ๏ธ

• Like 1

ย 

On 8/6/2021 at 9:48 AM, bibianalopez said:

Congrats girl! I'm pretty sure we were in the same info session after our interview. I hope you're able to join us thisย Januaryโ˜บ๏ธย I've heard of schools making it all the way through their waitlist, so there is definitely a chance. Keep up the hope!

• Like 1

Guest ahearrell
10 hours ago, Gretch1212 said:

Is it to late to apply ? I know Itโ€™s getting towards the end but I didnโ€™t know if it was to late. Thanksย 

Not at all too late. The sooner the better for rolling admissions though.

On 8/6/2021 at 1:54 PM, Zoe777 said:

Congratulations Bibi!
Love the positive attitude! Iโ€™m right there with you keeping up hopeย โ˜บ๏ธ

Thanks Zoe! โ˜บ๏ธ

ย 

On 8/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, sunshineclimber said:

ย 

Congrats girl! I'm pretty sure we were in the same info session after our interview. I hope you're able to join us thisย Januaryโ˜บ๏ธย I've heard of schools making it all the way through their waitlist, so there is definitely a chance. Keep up the hope!

Oh really? Cool! Iโ€™m so happy one of my โ€œlitter matesโ€ got in! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’– And yes! Keeping hope alive sis!ย 

10 hours ago, Gretch1212 said:

On the prerequisites- do we use human anatomy and physiology 1 andย 2 for both prerequisites human anatomy and also the physiology? Hope this makes since. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

I designatedย one of my A&Ps for the Anatomy requirement and the other one for the physiology requirement. Hope that helps!ย 

17 hours ago, CL152 said:

Hello! Anyone else applying last minute? Just sent mine in and got the "in review" email 2 days ago!ย 

I put in my application Tuesday august 17th. It was verified Wednesday august 18th

But I havenโ€™t gotten an โ€œin reviewโ€ email yet. Should I be concerned?!?

what areย peopleโ€™s timeline between verification and review?

ย 

ย 

23 hours ago, Angieang13 said:

I put in my application Tuesday august 17th. It was verified Wednesday august 18th

But I havenโ€™t gotten an โ€œin reviewโ€ email yet. Should I be concerned?!?

what areย peopleโ€™s timeline between verification and review?

ย 

ย 

I applied Saturday also and got a verified notice but no in review letter yet.ย 

• Thanks 1

Congrats to everyone who got accepted to this amazing program!ย 

I recently interviewed (8/10) and receivedย a waitlist email. I wonder how many people they waitlist,ย if itโ€™s ranked and how many people were accepted offย the waitlist last year? If anyone has any info about the waitlist please let me know.ย This program was my first choice so I am still hoping that I somehow get accepted off the waitlist. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

good luck to everyone still in the process and again congrats to all those accepted!ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CamilaBG said:

Good morning everyone, just received an interview invite and I will be doing it on 08/30, does any of the ones that interviewed already have any tips for the interview?

That's awesome, congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your timeline of when you submitted, when it was under review, and when the interview was offered?

46 minutes ago, AGriffo said:

That's awesome, congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your timeline of when you submitted, when it was under review, and when the interview was offered?

Thank you! It was similar that someone posted earlier

08/18 submitted

08/19 verified and in review

08/24 interview invite

08/30 interview dateย 

• Thanks 1