Yale PA Online 2021 Application Cycle

On 8/30/2021 at 4:02 PM, CompoundKat said:

Has anyone that submitted their application in the past week gotten an interview request? I submitted my app on 8/24 and got a call the next day from one of the admissions counselors to say it had been received and was in review, but I haven't heard anything via phone or email since then. 

I applied this past week as well and I have not received an interview request as of yet. I am wondering if they are still giving out interviews or not as well

5 minutes ago, bowlofnachos said:

Hi everyone! New to this forum and SO happy I found this thread! CONGRATS to all who have been accepted. Congrats to everyone going through this process as well because it is NO joke. Onward and upwards. I had my interview on 8/30. Hoping to meet my fellow interviewees tomorrow in the post-interview session! 

I had my interview on the same day as you and  I will see you tomorrow! Please let us know if you hear any news on acceptance/waitlist/rejections.

13 hours ago, bowlofnachos said:

Hi everyone! New to this forum and SO happy I found this thread! CONGRATS to all who have been accepted. Congrats to everyone going through this process as well because it is NO joke. Onward and upwards. I had my interview on 8/30. Hoping to meet my fellow interviewees tomorrow in the post-interview session! 

Hello! I interviewed on the same day as you as well! Congratulations on getting this far! See you in the post interview session tonight! 

1 hour ago, CamilaBG said:

Congratulations, more pressure for us that have not received one yet , but no rejection email either so still hope.

Yes, for sure. No news is better than a no and its a long weekend so don't stress on Monday. This is my third cycle so I know waiting is hard! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, tx808 said:

Yes, for sure. No news is better than a no and its a long weekend so don't stress on Monday. This is my third cycle so I know waiting is hard! 

Man that's awesome you didn't give up and got in finally! May I ask, in any of the previous cycles have you seen anyone get offered an acceptance after the initial Friday accepted calls go out? From what I've read if you don't get a call Friday then you aren't accepted. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, CL152 said:

Man that's awesome you didn't give up and got in finally! May I ask, in any of the previous cycles have you seen anyone get offered an acceptance after the initial Friday accepted calls go out? From what I've read if you don't get a call Friday then you aren't accepted. Thanks!

Yes, I've spent a ton of time and money trying to get in to PA school! I honestly don't know about the timeline because I didn't go back and check from last cycle. It does look like it can take up to a week from what I see on this forum though!

8 minutes ago, tx808 said:

Yes, I've spent a ton of time and money trying to get in to PA school! I honestly don't know about the timeline because I didn't go back and check from last cycle. It does look like it can take up to a week from what I see on this forum though!

Do you happen to know how many people have been accepted already? 

15 minutes ago, CamilaBG said:

Anyone else got a call? Or anyone got an email? Trying to calm my nerves but planning for my next cycle already!

Haven't heard anything yet but over the July 4th holiday cycle more calls went out that following Wednesday so I'm keeping my hopes there seeming it's labor day weekend! Good luck to you I hope we get good news Tuesday! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CL152 said:

Haven't heard anything yet but over the July 4th holiday cycle more calls went out that following Wednesday so I'm keeping my hopes there seeming it's labor day weekend! Good luck to you I hope we get good news Tuesday! 

I hope so too! Good luck I mean Jim said Tuesday you will get news or maybe before so hopefully Tuesday will be the day! Have a nice weekend!

1 minute ago, CamilaBG said:

I made the waitlist too, good luck and hopefully  we will get in even if it’s later in the game! 

Congratulations!!!! I know of 8 of us on the waitlist so far and the FB group shows 48 members accepted, I believe they have one more round of interviews for everyone that applied last minute before the September 1st deadline so hopefully in 3 weeks or so they start filling some seats from the wait-list! Good luck to you as well! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CL152 said:

Congratulations!!!! I know of 8 of us on the waitlist so far and the FB group shows 48 members accepted, I believe they have one more round of interviews for everyone that applied last minute before the September 1st deadline so hopefully in 3 weeks or so they start filling some seats from the wait-list! Good luck to you as well! 

Yeah I think there’s one or two more rounds so there is still hope, I also hope some of the accepted ones decide to go somewhere else lol. Good luck there’s still hope and if not I hope to see you next cycle.

• Like 1