If you are in first tier of Covid Immunization, will you take it as soon as it is made available or are you considering waitin for a few month's?

Got Moderna #2, 48 hrs ago

About 16 hours ago had horrible chills and fever, body aches to the point even the plantar aspect of my feet hurt. Just a deep unrelenting ache. Tylenol, Motrin, and showers wouldn't touch it. Woke up this morning 100% normal. Except for the fact that I felt a compulsion to close my Gamestop positions and get back on the factory line like the good little boy I am. 

Anyone else feel that way? 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, ventana said:

hearing a lot more issue with moderna then pfizer????  anyone else hearing this??

We had the Pfizer first then Moderna. Anecdotally more with Pfizer. Statistically the same (around 35,000 vaccines). For what its worth I got the Moderna vaccine during the clinical trial and had virtually no side effects. I also like the fact that Moderna is open about how the viral variants work and are working on a booster that will address the South African variant. Haven't heard much from Pfizer. 

Got my second Pfizer dose around 2pm Thursday. Had not pre-dosed with ibuprofen the way I had with dose 1, but I did take 600mg later that evening. Slightly sore arm Friday morning, otherwise fine. Started feeling achy and tired mid-day Friday, then by 2pm it was clearly on.

Took 400mg ibuprofen then, and I managed to power through the brain fog and close out my clinic day on time. Went home, ate some comfort food, went to bed, and had chills and body aches all night. Still feeling tired and useless in the morning, but the effects had worn off by 2pm Saturday, pretty much. Today was a normal day, start to finish. 

Second moderna dose Friday morning at the start of a 60 hour shift. Unplanned as I had to cover coworker with fever. Sore arm that had a mild burning paresthesia. Mild low back pain. Mild headache with some brain fog. Took Tylenol 1gm q8h x3 doses starting right when I got the vaccine. Some vivid dreams too about getting a 50k raise. Alas, but a dream. Completely normal by the time I woke up the next day and finished out the shift.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, ventana said:

hearing a lot more issue with moderna then pfizer????  anyone else hearing this??

Anecdotally - I had moderna and felt like I fell out of a tree.. My wife had pfizer and had a mild headache, we both caught covid after getting our first shot and neither of us have significant comorbidities..