Received the email today:

“Thank you for applying to the Master of Physician Assistant Studies program in the School of Health Professions at UT Health San Antonio.

We have received your completed CASPA application, supplemental application, and supplemental application fee. The admissions team for the School of Health Professions will start reviewing your application information to confirm all requirements have been met for the current application cycle.”

Edited by mackieboy

On 5/27/2020 at 10:35 AM, mackieboy said:

Received the email today:

“Thank you for applying to the Master of Physician Assistant Studies program in the School of Health Professions at UT Health San Antonio.

We have received your completed CASPA application, supplemental application, and supplemental application fee. The admissions team for the School of Health Professions will start reviewing your application information to confirm all requirements have been met for the current application cycle.”

I got this same email on 05/26. I submitted on 05/12 and was verified on 05/15.

Currently trying to answer the three supplemental questions required on CASPA. However, it says there's a 250 word maximum, but CASPA is only letting me type a max 250 characters, not words. Anybody else encounter this problem?

That’s how mine was as well. I just submitted it with 250 characters, which was literally 2 sentences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, JeffW said:

Anybody subey had received mit caspa, supplemental, and pay the fee and hasn't received any emails yet? I submitted everything on 6/4 and still haven't received any confirmation email. 

i heard back from them that they had received everything about 4 days after verification. I did have a question about something since there was an issue with my CASPA application and they were super responsive and super nice when i called them! maybe give them a call for the number listed on their PA website to check if they have everything 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, mackieboy said:

Anyone get updates yet? I know this is the time of year they send out a second set of emails. I haven’t gotten the second round of emails yet 😬

They still have yet to send out the first set of emails/interviews. We are all still waiting. COVID has backed all programs up big time and switched them all to online interviews.....hopefully invites soon!!! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Totally random, but I just got an email from them today. Did anyone else get this??

The email I just got 5 minutes ago was this

"Dear Mike, Your application has been given to the faculty for review"

The email I got back on May, 14th was the following

"We have received your completed CASPA application, supplemental application, and supplemental application fee. The admissions team for the School of Health Professions will start reviewing your application information to confirm all requirements have been met for the current application cycle. After the review of your application, you will receive information on the next steps in the process."

1 hour ago, MikeT said:

Totally random, but I just got an email from them today. Did anyone else get this??

"We have received your completed CASPA application, supplemental application, and supplemental application fee. The admissions team for the School of Health Professions will start reviewing your application information to confirm all requirements have been met for the current application cycle. After the review of your application, you will receive information on the next steps in the process."

I got the We have received your completed caspa app on 5/15 and nothing else after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT said:

I haven’t gotten that second email, just the initial email. I was verified 5/20

15 hours ago, hannahczaj said:

I got the We have received your completed caspa app on 5/15 and nothing else after. 

15 hours ago, mackieboy said:

I haven’t gotten that second email, just the initial email. I was verified 5/20

Weird...Not sure if it is a good thing or just random. It was such a short email 

"You application has now been given to the faculty for review." 

1 minute ago, MikeT said:

Weird...Not sure if it is a good thing or just random. It was such a short email 

"You application has now been given to the faculty for review." 

I’m sure it’s a great thing! Maybe since you submitted before me they are just behind. I’m not sure, just trying to stay calm 😂😅

19 hours ago, MikeT said:

I got that email as well!

• Upvote 1