On 8/20/2020 at 12:30 PM, tx808 said:

Does anyone know the general timeline for when you get the first email and then the one saying you are under review by the application committee? Thanks.

I submitted my CASPA application on 5/14 and was verified 5/15, got an email from them on 5/15 that my application was recieved and they got my supplemental payment. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 11:58 AM, LGGpaforum said:

I haven't received the 2nd short email either. I received the 1st email on the 18th of June. Does the seem like an excessively long time?

I was verified by CASPA 5/8 and was under review by 5/12 and received the "we forwarded your app" on 8/5. 

On 8/20/2020 at 11:30 AM, tx808 said:

Does anyone know the general timeline for when you get the first email and then the one saying you are under review by the application committee? Thanks.

I sent my application on Caspa on the 8/16 then received under review on 8/18 and I just received the email about the faculty will be reviewing my application this morning 

10 minutes ago, djkaled said:

Hi I have a question! When reviewing the the prereqs for their program, I clicked on the "future" requirements (2020-2021 cycle), and it states we are supposed to take CASPer. Luckily, I have already taken it but I am unsure if this will affect interviews? They arent listed on the CASPer site for programs and I unable to call admissions. I already received an email stating they forwarded my application to the faculty for review. I attached a screenshot below of their site for reference. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 12.45.44 PM.png

From what you screenshot, it sounds like that is an addition for the 2021-2022 cycle as they provided the starting date of that cycle. 

On 9/1/2020 at 1:00 PM, Pa98173jd said:

From what you screenshot, it sounds like that is an addition for the 2021-2022 cycle as they provided the starting date of that cycle. 

Don't stress guys, this is for NEXT years applicants . One of my friends is finishing up her second year here and says they are very behind on all current programs and admissions. hopefully some good news comes soon! 

• Like 1

I would love to hear from current UTHSCSA PA students: 

1) What do you like about the UTHSCSA PA Program?

2) What resources are available to students to help them succeed in PA school? (ex: tutoring centers, office hours, open lab, student orgs, etc) 

3) What does a typical day look like as a PA-S? Before and during COVID. 

Thank you so much in advance!