1 minute ago, Henrnguy said:

Ugh still hoping for the given to faculty email. Submitted and verified in June. This is my top school so eager to hear something back soon.

I got my "given to faculty" email 7/22 and I haven't received a response approaching the 3rd month. They might have given my application to a faculty member and they tossed it out haha

I received this email on June 23 and nothing since. Anyone else in this boat? 

"We have received your completed CASPA application, supplemental application, and supplemental application fee. The admissions team for the School of Health Professions will start reviewing your application information to confirm all requirements have been met for the current application cycle. After the review of your application, you will receive information on the next steps in the process."

Looks like I wasn't sent to admissions??

5 minutes ago, kkarasek said:

For those that received an email that says your application has been given to faculty, what did it say?

I received an email that says "Good afternoon, Kendall,

Your application is currently under faculty review.

Please feel free to email us again if you have additional questions.

Kind regards"

All mine said was

"Destinee,

Your application has been given to the faculty to review."

2 hours ago, Jchapa said:

For those that have interviewed, was it easy to navigate through zoom to switch to another station? 

Yes they gave instructions on how to do it in a email a couple days before the interview. It is pretty simple but if you are confused you can always ask in the general meeting and they will be happy to clarify.

8 minutes ago, Destinee said:

All mine said was

"Destinee,

Your application has been given to the faculty to review."

Mine said the same exact thing,  just replace my name. It received it on 09/23. And "my application is complete" email was received on 5/12.  Have not heard anything since 09/33. Do any of you know how many students they accept(class size)?

1 minute ago, Sheni said:

Yes they gave instructions on how to do it in a email a couple days before the interview. It is pretty simple but if you are confused you can always ask in the general meeting and they will be happy to clarify.

I had a problem with one of my stations and I just made it up at the end so don’t panic if it happens to you as well just go back to the general zoom link and Dr. Bland will take care of it!

26 minutes ago, jjg96 said:

Got my acceptance call an hour ago too!! It honestly feels so surreal but to everyone else still in the process keep your head up!! Beyond excited to join this class!!!

Do you remember when she said we would get the email? I was so shocked and happy and I cannot remember lol. Is it this week?