2020/2021 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, ericap said:

I’m curious how many people who haven’t interviewed received rejections and how many haven’t heard back yet. I applied early June and still haven’t heard a thing since they said I was under review! I’ve interviewed with a couple top 5 programs so I was feeling like I had a somewhat competitive application but am super sad to have not interviewed with Campbell. At what point do I just assume I’m rejected without hearing anything??

I’ve heard nothing and I applied back in May. I’d rather get a rejection letter now instead of at the very end but oh well 

15 hours ago, FutureOncPA said:

Just received an email that I was waitlisted for the dual degree (MSCR). Based on the email, seemed like they really liked me but don’t have any open seats. Super sad as I was so excited for this program and felt I interviewed really well! 

Crossing my fingers that I come off the waitlist! 

Anyone else, who interviewed on 10/6, hear back yet?

I am sure you’ll come off the waitlist! You heard back pretty quickly, I haven’t heard anything back from the 10/6 interview yet. Anxiously waiting. 

• Upvote 1

Has anyone heard if anyone has come off of the Top tier waitlist? I took a look at their c/o 2023 Facebook page and it has 52 members currently (max class size). Still hoping...

Just something to keep in mind - there are several current and former students in the FB group (probably at least 10), plus some staff members. There could definitely be some students who have accepted seats but not in the group, but with 54 seats, there’s definitely still a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to hop on here and say that I was accepted post 10/6 interview and made a really tough decision to give up my seat for a program closer to home. I really liked this program and wanted to give some hope to those of you who were waitlisted/still waiting. I know the wait can be grueling. Good luck to you all!!

• Like 3

Hey everyone! I was in the interview session on 10/29 and was waitlisted yesterday (11/4). I found out via email. It does seem the class is full based on the email I received (see below)? This is the MPAP program.

“We certainly would enjoy having you as a member of our PA program at the Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences this fall, but unfortunately, we do not currently have any available seats. In the past, we have accepted a number of applicants from the waitlist each year and we don't expect this year to be any different.”

I hope this info helps! I’m trying to stay hopeful, and I wish everyone the best!

• Like 1

Hey guys! I’ve been following this thread for some time and I pretty much figured I was going to get rejected after seeing they’ve filled their seats and have already issued their top tier waitlist and I hadn’t heard anything....but this morning I received an email that my file is complete and being reviewed by faculty and staff. Feels a bit late for that now. Any one else get this email recently? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NLere97 said:

Hey guys! I’ve been following this thread for some time and I pretty much figured I was going to get rejected after seeing they’ve filled their seats and have already issued their top tier waitlist and I hadn’t heard anything....but this morning I received an email that my file is complete and being reviewed by faculty and staff. Feels a bit late for that now. Any one else get this email recently? 

I was told their final interview (of the season) was last week. They may do a spring interview (if needed). Maybe it’s changed. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TeddyRucpin said:

I was told their final interview (of the season) was last week. They may do a spring interview (if needed). Maybe it’s changed. 

Well this only has me scratching my head more! Guess I’ll just have to wait and see what comes of it. Thank you for the info 🙂  

I interviewed on the 29th and was accepted on the 4th! I agree with Rabs that the class was LIKELY filled during this previous interview, but I asked a very specific question during my one on one after reading previous comments on this forum, "I have read that it is likely the class is already full, and this interview is fighting for position on the wait list?" The response was very heartfelt, "I understand what you are asking and I cannot specifically answer you, but you should know we take every interview extremely seriously." This did not feel political, it felt sincere, and should give confidence to those still waiting. I say all this to let everyone waiting know we can all speculate to the status of any given school, but we do not know. Keep up your faith and hope. For those on the wait list, I anxiously expect to be classmates with several of you next July.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 10:08 AM, NLere97 said:

I also received this email! I applied in August as well.