2020/2021 Application Cycle

Received a rejection email earlier today. I figured I'd share my timeline for any future cycles. I submitted 7/27 (I was already verified) and didn't receive any correspondence until being rejected today. I applied to the PA program only, so this might be different for duel degree. Good luck!

• Like 1

For those still waiting for a response, I corresponded with Admissions via email on my application status and this was what was disclosed to me on 11/17/2020:

"Currently, we are deciding if we are going to conduct interviews during the Spring term and if so, we will reach out those applicants we wish to invite."

(I submitted my app pretty late 08/23/2020.)

Good luck to everyone during this waiting period, and congrats to everyone who have been accepted so far!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/11/2020 at 1:47 PM, pa2023123 said:

It appears that Wes Gaylor is no longer affiliated with the PA program. Has anyone been accepted from the waitlist yet. Does anyone know the current class size?

Wes has recently transitioned to another role within CUCPHS and the admissions coordinator is now Brittany Kauffman as mentioned above (her email is bkauffman@campbell.edu). The Facebook group has 62 members at the moment with at least 10 or so being staff and former students, so I would say the class is near or at capacity, but that does not mean that seats won't open up. Stay positive, I'll be praying for you guys!

• Like 1

Guest Paapp20202021
On 12/17/2020 at 6:34 PM, SamBaum said:

Just accepted from the top tier waitlist today, goodluck everyone!

Very confused about what’s going on in this forum.. are people getting accepted from the dual program or just the regular MSPAP .. I applied in may and have heard no news

6 hours ago, Paapp20202021 said:

Very confused about what’s going on in this forum.. are people getting accepted from the dual program or just the regular MSPAP .. I applied in may and have heard no news

Both dual and MPAP-only students have been accepted. Interviews started in August and have continued once or twice each month until the beginning of this month I believe. I did see that admissions was trying to decide whether to hold interviews in the spring. The class is near full and they are beginning to tap into the waitlist. I hope this is helpful! 

Guest Paapp20202021
3 hours ago, PA2be16 said:

Both dual and MPAP-only students have been accepted. Interviews started in August and have continued once or twice each month until the beginning of this month I believe. I did see that admissions was trying to decide whether to hold interviews in the spring. The class is near full and they are beginning to tap into the waitlist. I hope this is helpful! 

If they been accepted already, why are they planning on holding interviews...that’s why I’m confused

1 minute ago, Paapp20202021 said:

If they been accepted already, why are they planning on holding interviews...that’s why I’m confused

I was told their last interview was 10/29/20...if they wanted/needed more interviews, they would be done in the spring.

Source: Invited for a 10/29 interview and had a conflict. Unable to reschedule for a future date at that time.