2020-2021 Application Cycle

5 hours ago, modonnell1027 said:

Does anyone else who just interviewed know how long they take to notify you of an acceptance?

I don't think there's an exact length of time, but it looks like last year people found out between 5-12 days after their interview! So possibly somewhat soon... good luck! 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 9:00 AM, cc1010 said:

Does anyone know if they notify applicants if they are rejected? 

Great question, I have not heard rejection or an interview opportunity yet. I just emailed the program to see if I could get an update on my application status and to see if they will send correspondence for rejections. I will update my response when I get it!

• Like 2

Great question, I have not heard rejection or an interview opportunity yet. I just emailed the program to see if I could get an update on my application status and to see if they will send correspondence for rejections. I will update my response when I get it!

I’m on the same boat. Please let us know if you hear anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, alysd said:

I submitted 7/16, so hopefully we should get some update around the same time perhaps 🤞🏼

I have no idea; each program is different. I’ve had a few programs that go in order, while others have seemingly no rhyme or reason, and others don’t notify rejections until way later. I’m not sure about this program specifically. If anyone knows, I would be eager to hear! 

Generally just been trying to wait patiently. Thankfully been super busy with work and school lately, so that helps keep my mind off of it most of the time...