2020-2021 Application Cycle

Grateful for the opportunity to interview and meet some of you during this process. It's not everyday you get accepted to your top two programs. Unfortunately (or fortunately) that was my case so, after much deliberation, I will be declining my seat at Northeastern. 

Congrats to whoever is getting pulled off that waitlist 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crs92 said:

Grateful for the opportunity to interview and meet some of you during this process. It's not everyday you get accepted to your top two programs. Unfortunately (or fortunately) that was my case so, after much deliberation, I will be declining my seat at Northeastern. 

Congrats to whoever is getting pulled off that waitlist 🙂 

Congratulations on getting into your top program!!! Thank you for keeping us updated. Best of luck to you in the future!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, futurepagirl2000 said:

Hey everyone! I was just accepted off the waitlist and couldn't find in my notes if Northeastern pays for housing/food if you are placed in a clinical rotation >50 miles from the school. I was also accepted to another program and am weighing pros and cons. 

I dont believe they do. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 8:50 PM, secondroundbestround said:

I am in the same boat- second time applicant 1st time to NE! Are you writing anything in the section of CASPA for second time applicant? 

Wanna share stats and where all you applied last year versus this year? 

Last year: (6 schools) Wake Forest, MUSC, Charleston Southern, High Point, Elon and Campbell (applied august 1st 0 interviews 0 acceptances)

GPA: 3.36 sGPA 3.5 cGPA 

GRE: 297 

PCE: 1000 hrs CNA and MA 

Shadow: 28 PA, 8 NP, 76 MD

Volunteer: 40hrs 

This year:  (14 schools) Duke, Wake Forest, MUSC, Charleston Southern, High Point, Elon, Campbell, Wingate, FSU, JMU, NE, RFU, MCPHS- boston, and Tufts

GPA: 3.36 sGPA 3.5 cGPA 

GRE: 302

PCE: 2500 hrs CNA and MA - promotion to lead MA 

Shadow: 28 PA, 8 NP, 76 MD

Volunteer: 250 hours (woo!)

Hi! We have super similar stats. When you applied last, were your schools rolling?